Add a Photo

By LEAN CUISINE
#70 in Frozen Entrees
Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Danielle Y.
Danielle Y.

I am not a morning person in any form, so for me preparing my lunch in the morning is always a struggle. I love how easy it is to grab a Lean Cuisine meal, throw in my bag and go! The chicken alfredo pasta with broccoli is my favorite and will move boxes around just to find in my grocery stores freezer aisle. It tastes so fresh and indulgent like I just went somewhere and got it to go and not too many calories either. Its such an easy lunch option, for a really great price and tastes amazing! Definitely would recommend.
Becky W.
Becky W.

I normally hate microwave meals. I also normally can't stand frozen diet food. The odds were stacked against me when i tried this, but low and behold i loved it. Couldn't tell it was "good" for me and didn't taste like the typical frozen dinner either.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

This is such a perfect go to meal great for taking as a meal for work. If you are watching your calories it's only 280 per serving. I love pasta but when I want to limit myself I always choose lean cuisine.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA

For being a diet or lower cal convenience and microwave meal, this one has pretty good flavor and the broccoli isn't soggy at all. I would recommend this.
Kris C.
Kris C.

These are probably the best when it comes to microwave meals. and they're better for you. I only wish it could be a bigger serving with less calories.
Kelsie A.
Kelsie A.
Orange, TX

They taste great and is low in calories! Quick to fix and doesn't taste like frozen meal from a box like most others do.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charleston, SC

I normally don't like diet or frozen meals but I can't seem to get enough of these. They are fast and easy and taste great. I highly recommend giving them a try.
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.

I just love all Lean Cuisine meals! They make me feel so clean and healthy! The broccoli is pretty delicious, one of my favorite parts.
Carla S.
Carla S.

Can't go wrong with Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli! Especially going lean! Great, Delicious, and easy to cook.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

For a quick microwavable meal, Lean Cuisine is usually always the best. It's not a huge portion so you don't end up in a food coma and the broccoli is pretty decent for being frozen.

Join Now