Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by Erica W.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
The alfredo sauce is pretty bland in this meal. Needs added seasoning and then it isn't so bad. This isn't my favorite Lean Cuisine meal, but I would probably purchase it again. I hope to see improvements made to this meal in the future.
Joanna V.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
This was actually really good :) been trying new frozen meals and def one of the more flavorful ones. Delicious! Sometimes the chicken gets rubbery in other frozen meals and this one tasted like it was fresh made!
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I love taking these Lean Cuisines to the office for lunch because although they're a healthier option, they don't skimp on flavor, by any means. They are even suitable for an easy, quick weeknight dinner. One thing I would tweak is the consistency of the Alfredo sauce- it's just a tad thinner than I particularly care for, but is still flavorful. Being that it's a healthy and lean meal, the Alfredo sauce being a bit thin is definitely understandable. The grilled chicken chunks were cut into perfect bite sized pieces and the broccoli florets cooked evenly and added flavor, texture, and a bright pop of color to the dish. The rigatoni was tender and held the Alfredo sauce fairly well. All in all, it may not be my homemade chicken & broccoli Alfredo, but it was still enjoyable, and surprisingly enough- full of flavor. Always perfectly portioned, sensible meals that fill your belly up quickly and simply- what isn't there to like about them?! I'll definitely purchase again and again.

Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Shrimp Alfredo is another tasty option as well!! ♡
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have tried different ones by Lean cuisine bit this is the best pasta. I usually make this myself, but o was at work. You can taste the Alfredo pasta chicken and broccoli. It's is only 280 calories. This lean cuisine is enough to fill you up without you feeling guilty.
Carina M.
Chatsworth, CA
Good and fast meal easy to cook for when your a work or on the go. The flavor is very good and tasted similar to a read Alfredo pasta and it is easy to prepare just put it in the microwave for 4 mins and your meal is ready to go!
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
It's an easy (and often healthier, yes I know minus the sodium) choice compared to running out for lunch to grab something to eat. This meal has a lot of protein, you get your veggies and carb (hello micros!). It's usually around a couple dollars so saves you money and calories in the long run.  Def one of my fave meals!
Abbey A.
Waco, TX
Can't say enough how much I love Lean Cuisines. It baffles me how little calories they all have - and how GOOD, genuinely good they all are. The only downside is small portions - but I usually pair these with a side salad. Loving how much variety there is with these meals! The alfredo is my absolute fave. So good!
Katelynne F.
Genoa, WV
MY FAVORITE & GO TO MEAL! everything tastes so fresh & healthy!! i always grab 4-5 of these to keep in my freezer at all times to have when i don't feel like cooking a meal! i will say, i always put a little bit of season in them to give it a little more flavor, but other than that, they're perfectly prepared!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I git this at my local target store. I’m currently on a diet so I was craving carbs and alfredo sauce so good thing this was available. The chicken is a bit bland but it’s chicken breast. This is my favorite selection of the lean cuisine line of products.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I eat this for lunch at work at least twice a week! Soooo good!
It is very filling and so easy to make and tastes amazing!
Perfect amount of pasta, sauce, broccoli, and chicken!
I will continue to buy again and again!