BY LEAN CUISINE #48 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Danielle Y.
Danielle Y.
I am not a morning person in any form, so for me preparing my lunch in the morning is always a struggle. I love how easy it is to grab a Lean Cuisine meal, throw in my bag and go! The chicken alfredo pasta with broccoli is my favorite and will move boxes around just to find in my grocery stores freezer aisle. It tastes so fresh and indulgent like I just went somewhere and got it to go and not too many calories either. Its such an easy lunch option, for a really great price and tastes amazing! Definitely would recommend.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA
For being a diet or lower cal convenience and microwave meal, this one has pretty good flavor and the broccoli isn't soggy at all. I would recommend this.
Kris C.
Kris C.
These are probably the best when it comes to microwave meals. and they're better for you. I only wish it could be a bigger serving with less calories.
Kelsie A.
Kelsie A.
Orange, TX
They taste great and is low in calories! Quick to fix and doesn't taste like frozen meal from a box like most others do.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Foodie Expert
Love this one! The noodles, chicken and broccoli are all cooked perfectly/are the perfect texture. The sauce is great and there is plenty of it for every bite. I love to add hot sauce to mine (sricha) but it's also great on its own!
Ainsley L.
Ainsley L.
Foodie Expert
Lean Cuisine is definitely the best for a quick easy healthy meal! I love all the different types of food they have! & they all taste delicious! There is definitely no cons that I have ever experienced!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Foodie Expert
Incredibly impressed with this frozen meal. The chicken is really good. Not chewy at all. The broccoli is crisp. Has the perfect amount. If you go to target you can get 5 of them for $10. Great deal
Mera G.
Mera G.
Vacaville, CA
Omg these are amaizing i remember when they were under a dollar when i was a teen and i made my parents by me a lot to last me the week now there like 3 dollars a piece 😯
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Salem
Foodie Expert
I like this meal a lot. I do usually add a little parmesan cheese to make it a little more flavorful but all in all a good dinner :)
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This is such a perfect go to meal great for taking as a meal for work. If you are watching your calories it's only 280 per serving. I love pasta but when I want to limit myself I always choose lean cuisine.