Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by Erica W.

BY LEAN CUISINE #52 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
Foodie Expert
The alfredo sauce is pretty bland in this meal. Needs added seasoning and then it isn't so bad. This isn't my favorite Lean Cuisine meal, but I would probably purchase it again. I hope to see improvements made to this meal in the future.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I eat this for lunch at work at least twice a week! Soooo good!
It is very filling and so easy to make and tastes amazing!
Perfect amount of pasta, sauce, broccoli, and chicken!
I will continue to buy again and again!
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I have tried different ones by Lean cuisine bit this is the best pasta. I usually make this myself, but o was at work. You can taste the Alfredo pasta chicken and broccoli. It's is only 280 calories. This lean cuisine is enough to fill you up without you feeling guilty.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
It's an easy (and often healthier, yes I know minus the sodium) choice compared to running out for lunch to grab something to eat. This meal has a lot of protein, you get your veggies and carb (hello micros!). It's usually around a couple dollars so saves you money and calories in the long run.  Def one of my fave meals!
Katelynne F.
Fountain, CO
MY FAVORITE & GO TO MEAL! everything tastes so fresh & healthy!! i always grab 4-5 of these to keep in my freezer at all times to have when i don't feel like cooking a meal! i will say, i always put a little bit of season in them to give it a little more flavor, but other than that, they're perfectly prepared!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
Are usually pick these up at target. There are about $2.50 a little package. There quick and easy to grab. Just pop them in the microwave for about four minutes add a little crushed red pepper after it's done and devour it all I'm always busy on my lunch so this is really really convient for me.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Foodie Expert
Love this one! The noodles, chicken and broccoli are all cooked perfectly/are the perfect texture. The sauce is great and there is plenty of it for every bite. I love to add hot sauce to mine (sricha) but it's also great on its own!
Ainsley L.
Foodie Expert
Lean Cuisine is definitely the best for a quick easy healthy meal! I love all the different types of food they have! & they all taste delicious! There is definitely no cons that I have ever experienced!
Erin K.
Foodie Expert
Incredibly impressed with this frozen meal. The chicken is really good. Not chewy at all. The broccoli is crisp. Has the perfect amount. If you go to target you can get 5 of them for $10. Great deal
Mera G.
Vacaville, CA
Omg these are amaizing i remember when they were under a dollar when i was a teen and i made my parents by me a lot to last me the week now there like 3 dollars a piece ­čś»