BY LEAN CUISINE

Take your taste buds on a culinary adventure with Lean Cuisine Marketplace Dishes. Our chefs have created bold recipes with exciting flavor combinations as inventive as they are delectable. These inventive pairings of delicious ingredients will quickly become new faves. see more...

Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
This review is for the macaroni and cheese lean cuisine dish. It's a really good mix and easy to make. It tastes like something that's homemade and not out of a frozen box.
Ashley H.
This review is for the lean cuisine Vermont white cheddar macaroni and cheese. I scanned the barcode and this came up. I am not a fan of this at all! The noodles are extremely soggy and thick I think they are supposed to be spiral macaroni. The taste isn't great I've had worse Mac and cheese but it is gritty and leaves a bad aftertaste and is a bit under seasoned. I love the idea of a "healthier" Mac and cheese dinner with a grown up flavor but this needs work. Love the look of the packaging. Product itself needs work in the flavor department.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
This one is the worst of the lean cuisines. Not because it tastes bad but it's the one with the least amount of food. 3 pieces of broccoli???? I could eat an entire bag of frozen broccoli for less calories and be more full than with this. I've had others that are great and a good amount of food. This ones a joke.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Hands down the BEST frozen meal I've ever tried! It's so good. And easily the best Mac and cheese in a box. So much flavor and the cheese is Vermont white cheeses I buy them all the time at target. $2.50 I think. Also 250 calories per meal! Can't beat it
Sara G.
This review is for the pictures mac and cheese. I really actually like this flavor and texture. I have tried lots and lots of different frozen mac and cheese, but this is one of my favorites. This portion is really small for me, but, after all, it IS a leaner meal!
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
This is one of the best Mac and Cheese's I've ever had. It is better than the white box cheddar mac and cheese they have available. I am a repeat customer and would def buy again. I love the white cheddar on it and the only bad thing is the sodium intake.
Jasmine B.
This is incorrectly labeled. It should be Vermont White Cheddar Mac & Cheese.

This might be my favorite frozen pasta dish!! It's made with cavatappi pasta, not elbow pasta. The cavatappi has ridges that help the cheese sauce stick to each noodle. It doesn't taste fake like it's made of some weird unpronounceable chemicals. Some of the ingredients are even organic. It tastes like real pasta and real cheese. I only wish it came in a bigger tray.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
I love this meal, tastes like "grown-up" mac and cheese. ha it has a nice, unique flavor and the noodles cook really well in the microwave- not mushy and still chewy. The ingredients list is also way better (and shorter) than typical Lean Cuisine products. It's definitely one of if not my very favorite Lean Cuisine meal!
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
One of my favorite lean cuisine meals. Stacks up really well against other frozen meal brands in terms of flavor. The noodles can be a bit soggy, but they still have a good taste so it has never bothered me too much. My one complaint is that this dish doesn't fill me up too much, but it could definitely be used as a light lunch
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by the great flavors in the lean cuisine. My only complaint is that i found myself craving more when i had finished! the beef has a surprisingly nice texture to it and delicious flavor.