LEAN CUISINE MARKETPLACE Spicy Mexican Black Beans and Rice 8 oz Box uploaded by Amber M.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Take your taste buds on a culinary adventure with Lean Cuisine Marketplace Dishes. Our chefs have created bold recipes with exciting flavor combinations as inventive as they are delectable. These inventive pairings of delicious ingredients will quickly become new faves. see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really think this has to be one of my favorite Lean Cuisine meals just because it does not contain meat! I always pick out the chicken/beef on their frozen entrees because I just feel that it is low quality and is very chewy!+
Angel W.
This is an absolute must in our house for work lunches! At $2.50/meal at our local Walmart, the price and taste can’t be compared to much else! We will continue to buy this for a long time!
Jillianne R.
Rancho Cucamonga
I love this lean cuisine. I've been eating them for the last year and this is definitely my favorite. It's really good and a go to for my lunch. It is really easy to pick up at a Stater Bros. I suggest you try it too.
Kayla M.
Danvers, MA
I love this meal a lil too much. I love Mexican food but I can't always go out to get it, so this is always a great substitute. I would prefer less cheese and more salsa but it's low cal so I won't complain
Sarah J.
This rice is absolutely delicious and surprisingly filling. I love this brand of frozen dinners. They are filled with actual healthy ingredients and real food. Love the flavour of this rice so much. Have already bought many times!
Dale R.
I will start by saying that it is pretty rare that I buy frozen meals, however today I was running a bit late and picked one up for lunch. While it tasted delicious, the serving size was SO SMALL. Not big enough for lunch and certainly not big enough for dinner. Love the vegetarian and gf option but would love a larger meal-sized serving, rather than a small snack size.