BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Market Collection™ Orange Peel Chicken.
Sesame breaded white meat chicken in a zesty orange sauce with a rice medley & broccoli florets.
30% more food than our average culinary collection variety.
No preservatives.
Fat 9g.
Calories 360.
Fiber 4g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Foodie Expert
I've tried quite a few Lean Cuisines and I am really not a fan. The meat is always chewy and the whole thing tastes... cheap. I know they are not expensive, but I can't even choke it down.
Ana j.
Ana j.
Decatur, GA
I actually just bought this meal the other day. I wasn't so sure about it but once i tastes it, I was heaven. I would totally eat it again and again.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Foodie Expert
I love orange chicken. So i was excited to try it. If has a great flavor, without being to salty. It taste very light and fills you up.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Foodie Expert
I love lean cuisines. These are great. I highly recommend these. They are a great value and price and very easy to use. So good!!
Lea F.
Lea F.
Los Angeles, CA
An amazing meal! Great flavor! And fairly healthy! Love this one and many others in the line!
Marda L.
Marda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nice portion. Little spicy but not to. Great flavor. I eat a lot of these.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Foodie Expert
This is good, however it doesn't really taste like real orange chicken, so if you're expecting that then you may be a little disappointed
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Foodie Expert
This is super yummy, super quick and delicious! It fits in my diet and it's a great buy! So delicious and yummy and healthy for you!
Laura V.
Laura V.
Salem, MA
This was pretty good. The chicken couldn't get crispy like I like it but the flavor was very good.
India D.
India D.
Indianapolis, IN
This has the gourmet taste of a top restaurant without the calories! Whenever I want to treat myself without the guilt, I reach for this meal. It's easy, convenient, and super tasty!