BY LEAN CUISINE

stephanie h.
Omaha, NE
SAY NO MORE. this product and all of their products are the best things when trying to eat healthy. the portion sizes are perfect and very easy to prepare. They are so yummy and I have about 50 in my freezer because you have to try every single one
Farrah D.
These are pretty delicious. I substituted my lunches with Lean Cuisine and I actually lost a lot of weight that way. So therefore they are fairly healthy low carb meals. They're not expensive Fair priced for convenience. I also tried out the healthy steamers I like them better because they were more filling and also were healthy and delicious. I would recommend these to my friends and family, I have already recommended them to people.Try it out you might like it.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This meal is delicious. One of my favorites from lean cuisine. It comes with enough to call it a dinner, when paired with an additional side. I like garlic bread, though that's not the most healthy complement to such a healthy dish! The sauce is a little thin, but the meat is good and the veggies taste very fresh.
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I love this certain lean cuisine meal. It's so easy to prepare and I feel like I'm getting a gourmet ish meal at work opposed to the crap from the cafeteria there. PLUS it's way more healthy and I don't feel horrible after eating it.
Mary T.
This is sooooooo good! I buy these along with the butternut squash. Great for lunch and dinner if you don't mind TV dinner and or frozen entree.
Kalei M.
Very nice and filling. I enjoy eating these when I see a sale going on at my local grocery store. I do like to add a bit of extra parm though.
Mikail A.
Yum I am not a frozen meal kinda person but this one is delicious! Especially if I'm having a busy day at the office and need something quick
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love this! It's delicious, easy and flavorful and also somehow NOT terrible for you! Frozen food is also a college girl's best friend.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
Tastes awful, very unhealthy for a product that includes the word lean in its title. I would appreciate a truly healthy option.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
This is a quick healthier option for lunch or dinner. Affordable and at any grocery store. Love having this in my freezer.