BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Market Collection™ Grilled Chicken & Penne Pasta.
White meat chicken, penne pasta & vegetables in a garlic herb sauce with a caramel apple dessert..
30% more food than our average culinary collection.
Fat 5g, calories 340, fiber 4g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 12 oz (340g). see more...

Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I try not to eat or give frozen food to my family but sometimes it's inevitable. I just keep one or two boxes in the freezer for emergency. Chicken cannot go wrong for Lean Cuisine. Also with some penne pasta, you won't have a complaint from kids.
Karen L.
Sacramento , CA
This food is okay if your trying to eat healthy. The chicken did not taste that great and I was still hungry when finished with this meal. They do have other meals that are actually better and more enjoyable.
Shiloh W.
I'm a huge fan of Lean Cuisine and this is no different. It doesn't taste like a frozen dinner at all and it definitely doesn't taste like it's low fat!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I don't eat much frozen meals but if i do its usually this brand and flavor. it tastes really good almost as if it weren't just a microwavable dinner.
Erica B.
I love Lean Cuisine meals and this one is no exception! Cook time is super quick and the meal is as delicious as if I cooked it myself.
tiffany p.
Taste good i love anything with chicken its to help you eat better and watch your weight could be pricey it all depends where you go
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
These meals are great tasting and a much healthier choice for those of us on the go!
Cameron N.
I bought this frequently before I became vegetarians. A little pricey for the amount of food, but the food is nice to eat. Definitely good for the creamy, salty, comfort food craving! The calorie-control is also good so I can buy it again without feeling too guilty!
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
Not my favourite frozen dinner, not as tasty as others but its supposed to be "healthier". I only buy if im desperate for food and didnt bring a lunch to work.
Becca L.
I like these frozen meals they taste good and are supposed to be healthy compared to other frozen entrees