BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Market Collection™ Chicken Alfredo.
White meat chicken with penne pasta, broccoli, yellow carrots & orange carrots in a creamy alfredo sauce.
Freshly steams in minutes.
No preservatives.
Fat 7g.
Calories 310.
Fiber 5g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
I LOVE THIS PRESENTATION OF ALFREDO CHICKEN IS RICH AND ABOUT ALL NUTRIVA I LOVE, ADOro, is easy to prepare and the price is cheap I buy it again because I really love the taste and it is durable, I recommend 100%, a otras personas no se arrepentiran
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Even for a "diet" food, this Lean Cuisine chicken alfredo meal is just really kind of sad. The sauce is bland and watery and the solids in the sauce seem to clump together without smoothing out. The chicken was probably meat at one time. But the broccoli is decent.
Kamesha J.
Raleigh, NC
Lean Cuisine has been one of my dinner go to meals for a long time! I had lost weight and Lean Cuisine gives me a very tasty meal at an affordable price. It is one of the best products for calorie counters! I would recommend to others, because it's easy to prepare, low in cost, and provides a good taste in a healthy way!
Jennifer V.
Edmond, OK
I love this meal! It is a frozen meal, yes, but it is also delicious. It's not a huge portion, but when buying Lean Cuisine's you're watching your figure. I love the Alfredo sauce and I think it tastes delicious reheated. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
This tates pretty good and is fast and easy which is always great but I've found after eating any of the lean cuisines recently I get terrible indegestion.
Britney A.
I love alfredo and had high hopes for this. And was pretty satisfied. I wish it had a little mre sauce. But other than that it was delish!
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
i love the lean cuisine brand of chicken Alfredo its one of my favorite easy dinners super affordable and tastes realllly really good :)
Mackenzie S.
Hamilton, OH
Very good flavor for being a frozen meal. Would def recommend it to someone looking for something healither and good on price
Constance S.
Jackson, TN
These are my favorite of the lean cuisine meals! I love eat them even when I'm not on a diet because they taste that good
Victoria S.
These are great on a busy week night. Toss this in the microwave with a side and you're set