Lean Cuisine Macaroni & Cheese

by Lean Cuisine

Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce

Who loves this meal?
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Macaroni & Cheese!
Sarah A.
Arkoma, OK
I love lean cuisine meals for a quick work lunch. At under 3 bucks, they're a good bargain. The mac n cheese was a bit watery/runny for my taste. And the portion sizes are def designed to help you reduce portion consumption but overall I def recommend!
Carrie D.
Watsontown, PA
This makes a great side dish either with one if the other meals or have with chicken breast or fish. You can even add bacon bits or crumbled bacon to make it more like some of the other brands
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Lean Cuisine mac and cheese is pretty good! Once in a while I buy a box for the convenience of having something at hand to bring to work for lunch. I tastes good, and it's not too much so I will not overeat and feel tired for the rest of the work day! I would recommend this product!
Maya K.
Eatontown, NJ
I mean it’s kind of gross but in a good way. Good comfort food when you’re busy or tired. Easy to make in the microwave. Not the most nutritious thing ever, but it’s tasty. Would recommend to others.
Miranda H.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Not their best dish, maybe I’m a food snob but I’d rather go with Valveta’s box Mac and Cheese 🤷‍♀️ at the end of the day this dish is food and is an easy dish to make but there’s so many other easy dishes that I’d rather make.
Michelle M.
Oceanside, NY
Good healthy alternative if you are looking to have some Mac and cheese and are on a diet. It will satisfy a craving without ruining your diet. It has four stars because of course it isn’t as good as the real deal!
Rachel N.
Philadelphia
I just love this brand PERIOD! It’s so quick simple and not too heavy on the pockets because these are really cheap and it has helped me lose weight sis and I just gotta recommend trying at least one of these sometime this week I promise you won’t regret it
Alana C.
Although it has good taste, frozen foods tend to have a huge amount of sodium. Even if this tastes good, nowhere near healthy.
Tessa P.
Newark, DE
I know that it’s meant to be healthy, but it tastes too healthy for me to recommend. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Jessica D.
Not bad for a lighter version of macaroni and cheese. Cheese flavor is strong and the texture is typical of a frozen macaroni dish. Only thing I wish is that the portion was a bit bigger!