BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine Honestly Good Plum Ginger Grain-Crusted Fish: Grain-crusted, wild-caught whole fish filet Snap peas, wax beans, and carrots Brown rice with edamame 100% all natural No artificial ingredients No preservatives Minimally processed; plum ginger sauce in separate pouch; inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture see more...

Jamie D.
Norman, OK
I love Lean Cuisine! I often find myself looking for a a fast meal but not wanting to go out of my way and this is always the perfect solution. It isn't that pricey and there are so many products to chose from! I would definitely buy again and think that this is an amazing product.
Allison M.
I really enjoy lean cuisine meals. i think they're very tasty and fast and convenient for a person on the go. i often am running around and will forget to take time out of my break to eat, so i'm left with just a few minutes but these heat up in no time.
Nikki B.
Foodie Expert
Lean Cuisine meals are always hit or miss for me. It really depends what meals you choose. I'm not a huge fan of plum ginger but I wanted to try something different, but this kind simply wasn't for me.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I could eat lasagna every meal of the day. Honestly I wasn't expecting this to be that great, considering it's frozen. On the contrary, it was delicious! I am definitely stocking up on this.
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love cooking because I love GOOD food. Healthy food. Sometimes I'm tired from the gym and I get lazy. I HATE hot pockets so instead of keeping junk in my freezer I have a few of these. The plum ginger fish is hands down my favorite. Its not heavy, its not full of junk, and it heats in my microwave. I really couldn't ask for more from a frozen meal honestly...
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
Yes!! Honestly good is the correct name for this fish. The flavor is on point and the carrots and peas go well with this flavor of fish. It is satisfying because it has edamame and other beans in it.
Brittney L.
Foodie Expert
I'm not much of a fish person but I truly enjoy this fish and it's really good. Is it priced too high and it helps for when you're trying to watch your calorie intake
Leanna B.
This is a very tasty Lean Cuisine. I find it super easy to bring one of these to work and have a quick, simple, yet healthy and delicious option for lunch!
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
Foodie Expert
I was nervous about microwavable fish at first. This meal was surprisingly good, and filling. I didn't need a snack two hours later.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Foodie Expert
When I’m in a rush and wanting something to eat yet very healthy frozen foods are not that amazing but this one is great