BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine Honestly Good Plum Ginger Grain-Crusted Fish: Grain-crusted, wild-caught whole fish filet Snap peas, wax beans, and carrots Brown rice with edamame 100% all natural No artificial ingredients No preservatives Minimally processed; plum ginger sauce in separate pouch; inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture see more...

Allison M.
I really enjoy lean cuisine meals. i think they're very tasty and fast and convenient for a person on the go. i often am running around and will forget to take time out of my break to eat, so i'm left with just a few minutes but these heat up in no time.
Nikki B.
Lean Cuisine meals are always hit or miss for me. It really depends what meals you choose. I'm not a huge fan of plum ginger but I wanted to try something different, but this kind simply wasn't for me.
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love cooking because I love GOOD food. Healthy food. Sometimes I'm tired from the gym and I get lazy. I HATE hot pockets so instead of keeping junk in my freezer I have a few of these. The plum ginger fish is hands down my favorite. Its not heavy, its not full of junk, and it heats in my microwave. I really couldn't ask for more from a frozen meal honestly...
Jamie D.
Norman, OK
I love Lean Cuisine! I often find myself looking for a a fast meal but not wanting to go out of my way and this is always the perfect solution. It isn't that pricey and there are so many products to chose from! I would definitely buy again and think that this is an amazing product.
Helena S.
The fish fillet is great! It's definitely a slab of whole fish that has good texture and flavor. The grain crust sounded terrific, but the reality disappoints since it doesn't add anything but a mushy coating. There's a generous portion of veggies which I appreciated. The big downfall of this entree is the plum-ginger sauce... it taste's exactly like diluted vinegar and there are really no other flavor notes to it. I like the idea of this minimally processed frozen meal line, but this particular variety was just not tasty.
Alyssa B.
Wausau, WI
In a society that is currently working harder to be healtheir, I'm so happy to find a frozen dinner meal that isn't plugged full of artificial things. While these are more expensive, they are totally worth it to know that you are putting whole clean foods into your body.
Jessica H.
New Orleans, LA
These "Honestly Good" meals are some of my favorites! A nutrition label high in nutrients and low in carbs and calories make these a great choice for someone on the go who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle. Keep an eye on the shelves at 99 Cents Only. They're my absolute favorite find on clearance, but are worth paying full price for as well.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Yes!! Honestly good is the correct name for this fish. The flavor is on point and the carrots and peas go well with this flavor of fish. It is satisfying because it has edamame and other beans in it.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
I'm only giving 3 stars because it wasn't good to me. I'm not a big fish person so it didn't taste good to me. As far as packaging and the actual looks of the product it was a 5 star.
Hillary S.
Lean Cuisine's are awful for your body. Next time you consider trying one of their microwaveable meals, check out the sodium content as well as the long list of preservatives and chemicals before you buy.