BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine Honestly Good Plum Ginger Grain-Crusted Fish: Grain-crusted, wild-caught whole fish filet Snap peas, wax beans, and carrots Brown rice with edamame 100% all natural No artificial ingredients No preservatives Minimally processed; plum ginger sauce in separate pouch; inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture see more...

Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Norman, OK
I love Lean Cuisine! I often find myself looking for a a fast meal but not wanting to go out of my way and this is always the perfect solution. It isn't that pricey and there are so many products to chose from! I would definitely buy again and think that this is an amazing product.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Lean Cuisine's are awful for your body. Next time you consider trying one of their microwaveable meals, check out the sodium content as well as the long list of preservatives and chemicals before you buy.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Foodie Expert
Lean cuisine never lets me down because it's so affordable and easy to cook. Just a quick pop in the microwave and you have a great meal.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is sssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I wish I could eat this for the rest of my life
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Hands down my favorite meal. Really tasty. I couldn't believe it was a frozen dinner.
Stockton, CA
Eh I've had better lean cuisines in my life, but I guess it wasn't terrible
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Foodie Expert
Lean Cuisine meals are always hit or miss for me. It really depends what meals you choose. I'm not a huge fan of plum ginger but I wanted to try something different, but this kind simply wasn't for me.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I could eat lasagna every meal of the day. Honestly I wasn't expecting this to be that great, considering it's frozen. On the contrary, it was delicious! I am definitely stocking up on this.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
Foodie Expert
I was nervous about microwavable fish at first. This meal was surprisingly good, and filling. I didn't need a snack two hours later.
New Orleans, LA
These "Honestly Good" meals are some of my favorites! A nutrition label high in nutrients and low in carbs and calories make these a great choice for someone on the go who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle. Keep an eye on the shelves at 99 Cents Only. They're my absolute favorite find on clearance, but are worth paying full price for as well.