BY LEAN CUISINE

Casual cuisine.
Lean Cuisine.
Fajita - style chicken spring rolls.
White, meat chipotle chicken, corn, black beans, bell peppers and onions.
New!
2 servings.
Fat 7g.
Calories 200.
Fiber 2g.
3 rolls per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P19028. see more...

Denise W.
These are super tasty! They remind me of the appetizers you can get at chain restaurants but without the price tag, wait time, or unhealthy benefits! These are great by themselves or with something else! Great nutritional value when you feel like a "cheat" meal but without actually cheating. This allows you to compromise a great tasting food and still live a healthy lifestyle without the guilt
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
When I had these chicken spring rolls they were actually really good. It surprised me. I had to try different kinds. I have them stocked in my freezer. I've recommend these to family and friends that are looking for smaller portion meals.
Lara Ellen P.
Northport, AL
I might cry if these ever leave the line up. I currently follow the weight watchers plan and Mexican food is very high in points. Of course, Mexican food is my all time favorite and this curbs my craving anytime I need something. I add salsa and 1 teaspoon of sour cream to my plate and it is the PERFECT treat!
Amy M.
Lean Cuisine Fajita-Style Chicken Spring Rolls are a great little snack. I found them to be super crispy when I used the tray to cook in the microwave. They are not filling enough for a meal, but they make a great between meal or late night snack that you don't have to feel guilty about. I dipped mine in light ranch dressing and it was the perfect pairing.
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
My problem with these is not the taste, it is pleasant enough and not too salty or bland, so great for a healthy choice... but I found them to be super soggy when prepped in the microwave, which makes it a bad option for a quick and healthy lunch option. I dipped them in hot sauce and that improved the flavor, but the texture was not for me.
Megan P.
Lean Cuisines are my go to quick lunch! I love the delicious options, at the wonderful prices! I can eat great food and stay within my daily nutritional guide lines. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kimberly W.
Temple, TX
I love these so much! I have been buying them for years, and I always make sure that I have at least one box in my freezer! They are absolutely delicious, and I love to dip them in sour cream! So good!!!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Omg these are good especially when you are on the weight watchers OMG these saved my butt I was craving things like this and couldn't find anything till I came across this and they taste good to
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
These taste pretty good when you bake them in the oven to get all crispy! It's nice to actually get 3 per serving! They give you two packages of three as well! It doesn't seem like diet food this is pretty good!
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorite lean cuisines! Really yummy and you get 3 rolls per serving. You honestly wouldn't think that they aren't bad for you! In my top 5 favorite lean cuisine foods