Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Spinach & Mushroom Pizza

by Lean Cuisine

Try this delicious deep-dish pizza! A blend of creamy reduced fat parmesan, romano, asiago and mozzarella cheeses topped with tender spinach and mushrooms on a crispy pizza crust. Feed your phenomenal with Deep Dish Spinach & Mushroom Pizza from Lean Cuisine.

How is the texture to this pizza? I like all the toppings put into this pizza but how is it warmed up? I really want to try!
I've never seen this in any of my stores.. Where can I get this kind?
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Spinach & Mushroom Pizza!
Madison D.
Dawsonville, GA
This is my favorite go to lunch when I don't feel like a sandwich. It's very filling and doesn't taste like it came out of a freezer.
Mary D.
Seaford, NY
Super satisfying. I usually have this for lunch and it's delicious, it's so different than regular pizza, which I like since I get bored of regulars tomato sauce and mozzarella. Like that it is deep dish, makes it feel indulgent
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
My favorite pizza lean cuisine deep dish spinach & mushrooms is my favorite product ❤️❤️❤️
Samantha V.
Biloxi, MS
No shame- I ate a lot of Lean Cuisine while I was pregnant and working. I was too tired to cook and this was convenient and affordable, not to mention somewhat healthy. I've never had a Lean Cuisine that I didn't like- PERIOD. This one was one of my favorites. Theres a local pizza buffet that makes a great spinach alfredo pizza, and this was extremely similar. The sauce and cheese are so creamy and theres just the right amount of spinach. My only complaint is that this would do better in an oven than in the microwave, as the outside of the crust gets way too hard to chew. Otherwise, its a great convenience meal!
Nicolle M.
Conway, AR
My favorite lean cuisine! The bread is relatively flavorless but I love the rest of the pizza
Louna G.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love this pizza it’s so tasty and filling and it’s one of the best pizza’s I’ve tried
Kelly Y.
Mountain Grv, MO
You know, for being a "diet pizza" this lil number is delicious! Tasty crust, not too soft and not too hard, smooth creamy sauce and flavorful toppings. Fast and easy to make. Satisfying to the taste buds and paired with a small salad is perfect for a filling dinner.
Tessa P.
Newark, DE
Wow this pizza is so good! Much better than the plain cheese that lean cuisine offers. It’s absolutely delicious!
Raquel B.
Love this option when I want tasty pizza without the calories. This is flavorful and paired with a salad is a healthy meal for lunch or dinner. Though it’s microwaveable the crust comes out nice and crisp thanks to the crisping tray included. Reducing the salt in this product would improve it.
Rachel N.
Philadelphia
When I want a frozen pizza or “unhealthy” treat THIS IS THE BEST BRAND To turn to sis they cheap tastey and have the right nutrients you can’t go wrong w this