BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza.
White meat chicken, roasted garlic, onions & reduced fat mozzarella cheese with a creamy garlic sauce on a thin crust.
Fat 8g.
Calories 350.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Molly C.
I have tried many pizzas from this brand. When I was trying to lose some weight I would change between Smart Ones pizzas and Lean Cuisine pizzas to bring along with me to work. Honestly I didn't love either types of reduced calorie pizzas. But I do still enjoy the flavors that they gave. If anything I just wish it tasted like regular pizza.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
I love lean cusine!
I usually purchase at target because they usually have a deal.. I toke one to work every day for lunch.. it's a great way of saving money and eating less calories!.. the meals are super yummy!! Would def recommend
Debbie B.
This pizza was delicious and highly recommended. As long as you don't burn the crust it's a satisfying meal when you need something quick. The chicken is good as well and is not rubbery tasting like other frozen 🍕 pizzas
Victoria B.
Clackamas, OR
This pizza is great. The box includes a very well constructed frozen pizza, with a flavorful sauce and great toppings. Instructions are very easy and simple, so if you're a bad cook this is pretty hard to mess up on. One thing I don't like about this though is that sometimes the meat doesn't taste like it's cooked all the way through so if you're planning on eating with Lean Cuisine, you might want to keep your food in the oven or microwave for a little bit longer.
Alexandra B.
Burnham, PA
I love chicken on pizza. I'm not a huge fan of garlic but I don't find it to be too overpowering. The preparation for these pizzas is incredibly easy, as all microwave meals are. I don't find myself grabbing this specific pizza from the shelf too often. I have eaten it a few times but I do crave it occasionally.
Holly C.
I purchase quite of bit of Lean Cuisine products. Some are hits and others are sorta misses. The wood fire roasted garlic chicken pizza is a hit! I have purchased and enjoyed this pizza probably more than I would like to admit. I have notice the garlic varies on each pizza. Some pizzas are way too garlic covered to really enjoy. All in all, I see myself purchasing this product again.
Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
I won't lie, I caught this on a price drop because the store was over stocked on the brand. That said I think it was really worth the money and great for a quick lunch at work. I just don't really like Lean Cuisines portions much. I get that its part of the way to keep it 'lean' but its frustrating when something tastes good to only get like 1/3 of what you want.
LaShawn B.
I always look forward to my 23 minutes of lunch time which always consists of a Lean Cuisine. Well, I opened my Herb Roasted Chicken but there was no chicken. I was in no way in danger of starving; I do eat with my peers and they do share but I was disappointed. I am skeptical about buying again because it would be just my luck for that to happen again.
April F.
Kansas City, MO
For a low-fat and low-cal microwave pizza at this price, it is a decent option. Lean Cuisine does keep improving its options as time goes on. I am a repeat customer and eat 2-3 meals from Lean Cuisine per week.
Erin d.
This pizza was pretty good, I chose it because I love love love garlic. Anything with garlic sounds good to me. and pizza... come on. No matter how bad a pizza is, its still pretty good! I might purchase this again but not in the very near future.