Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Margherita Pizza uploaded by Amber M.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Margherita Pizza.
Tomatoes, red onions, garlic, basil & reduced fat mozzarella cheese with an olive oil tomato sauce on a thin crust.
Fat 7g, calories 310, Fiber 3g.
Net wt 6 oz (170g). see more...

• I have been trying to lose a little weight, and I am a very picky...1 Answers
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lean Cuisine has been making its meals progressively better for the past few years and I would argue that Lean Cuisine makes some of the best frozen personal pizzas available. I've been eating Lean Cuisine meals for years now and I'm impressed by the constant improvements made to the recipes as time has progressed. The only issue with this Lean Cuisine product is the lack of complex flavors. I would suggest that the pizza be served on french bread and maybe also come with BBQ Recipe Chicken.
Rachel M.
Valrico, FL
This was the first Lean Cuisine frozen pizza I have tried and it paved the way for me to buy more. It's a small single portion but is definitely filling. The dough has a nice #flavor and the the choice of cheese and other toppings went well together. I have purchased this multiple times now after trying it and have yet to be disappointed.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX
Lean cuisines are my go to for quick, low calorie lunch and dinners. They have so many options and this wood fire style margherita pizza is one of my favorites. Every time I go to the grocery store, I stock up, I've even turned my boyfriend on to them.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I am a lover of pizza sauce, so I actually think that this one could have benefited from having more of it, but as it stands, I wouldn't kick it out of bed, let's put it that way. It's got enough flavor and the crust is nice and crispy.
Jenny W.
I really love this pizza. I cannot get over all the flavor packed inside. It tastes so so good and definitely not like other frozen pizzas. Really great flavor and the dough is crusty just like I like it.
Jasmin S.
Normal, IL
Foodie Expert
I love Margherita pizza, but I really liked the old recipe better. I liked when it wasn't woodfired and was made like the cheese pizza. It's still good, though. Can't really taste basil much though
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
The lean cuisine margarita pizza is absolutely delicious ! It is a great healthier snack compared to other fatty greasy snacks and it is very satisfying! It is easy to prepare and a great price!
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
All I can say is yummmy lol it so good and I am not even ashamed to say it. When I serve this to my little sister she is always excited and she is a picky eater so that tells you that
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
This a great alternative to your traditional high calorie pizzas. The flavor is good but you can tell its s frozen entree. It's worth the price of you are watching your waist line.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Delicious option for a quick and simple meal!! I love the flavors and I love that it isn't drenched in fat and it is a healthy alternative to eating greasy pizza!!
Bonnie W.
Hazard, KY
I have been trying to lose a little weight, and I am a very picky eater. Anyone know if this has big chunks of veggies in it?