Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Bbq Recipe Chicken Pizza uploaded by krista s.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Bbq Recipe Chicken Pizza uploaded by Sokdaly C.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Bbq Recipe Chicken Pizza uploaded by Erica W.

BY LEAN CUISINE #54 in Frozen Pizza

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza.
White meat chicken, red onions, reduced fat mozzarella cheese in a tangy BBQ sauce on a thin crust.
Fat 7g.
Calories 340.
Fiber 3g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Antoneta H.
Lean cuisine culinary collection wood fore style BBQ chicken pizza is actually pretty good considering its a leaner choice of pizza. If your craving something thats typically a fatty-food lean cuisine has many alternative dishes you can heat up at home!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Oh my gosh this lean cuisine wood Fire style barbecue chicken pizza is absolutely amazing!!! I've actually bought my local Kroger out of this a couple of times when it's on sale and I always make sure to have at least a few in my freezer at all times!!
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
I work long hours so having a couple TV dinners in my freezer is important. This tastes like pizza from a chain, which isn't a bad thing. The BBQ sauce is great and the chicken doesn't taste fake like some other TV dinners chicken does.
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
A good lunch when you don't have a lot of time to eat but you don't want to get take out. The silver tray does allow for a crispy crust but you need to monitor your microwave, so it doesn't over cook and make the crust tough.
Jamie C.
Manton, MI
I mean it's a good option for on the go but not the best thing I've ever had. I don't buy them too frequently unless I know I'm going to have a particularly busy week. Definitely down rated due to taste quality.
Chris S.
I love this Pizza from Lean Cuisine. Since starting my diet a few months ago, I was curious on the taste, but found this to be very good. Plus, the portion size is just right and not a lot of calories either!
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Excellent BBQ pizza without all the fat and calories. Is great to eat as a snack or small meal. Can even be paired with a fresh salad as a quick lunch. Great option from less traditional pizzas.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
I love lean cuisine meals, This pizza is great alternative to cooking a whole pizza. It helps me with portion size, plus it is a lot cheaper than some of the other great tasting pizza brands.
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
This is my favorite of the lean cuisine pizzas! The barbecue sauce in place of a traditional sauce is a great substitution and really adds to the flavor of the chicken and red onions!
Alexa A.
Madera , CA
My husbands fave. Sometimes we may have had an extremely busy day mostly Fridays and i may have not had time to prepare dinner, this pizza is a go-to for my love he enjoy's it!