Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Bbq Recipe Chicken Pizza uploaded by Erica W.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Bbq Recipe Chicken Pizza uploaded by Sokdaly C.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style Bbq Recipe Chicken Pizza uploaded by krista s.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Wood Fire Style BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza.
White meat chicken, red onions, reduced fat mozzarella cheese in a tangy BBQ sauce on a thin crust.
Fat 7g.
Calories 340.
Fiber 3g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

April S.
Maplesville, AL
I had such high hopes for this. But, honestly, it was so bad. I couldn’t even attempt to eat it. The sauce on it was just bad and the onion was soooo overpowering. I will not be repurchasing this.
Renn J.
Maybe it is just because I'm not a huge BBQ flavor fan... but this pizza sucks. The onions are extremely overpowering and the bread, well, tastes like it has been sitting in a freezer (cause it has). Definitely not a fan of this and will not re-purchase. Sucks it does not come pre-cut either.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I got this and tried a bite of my boyfriend’s tonight. Really didn’t think I’d like the BBQ pizza but I did. I got these for around $2.50 plus tax at Walmart. It fills you up and it’s healthy. I most definitely recommend this!
Sokdaly C.
I love Lean Cuisine. I think they make the best frozen dinners. With that said, this was one of the best microwave pizza ever! It doesn't even taste like something you would expect in a microwave. Doesn't come out mushy at all. The pan they have that it comes with makes the bottom nice and crispy. This particular BBQ flavor is also amazing. Love the taste. I found these at the 99 cents store. Next time I see them there I'm stocking up!
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard, WV
Doesn't always fill me up... BUT the taste is wonderful. I went on a binge of eating nothing but "healthy pizza". I tried pretty much every flavor combination...
If it fits into your Marcos or points or whatever way you roll... You need to try it. You'll be delightfully surprised.
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
I occasionally pack lean cuisines for lunch because they are quick and easy. I purchased this lean cuisine a few weeks ago and really enjoyed the flavor of the meal. It felt substantial enough that I wasn't hungry afterwards. However, it was hard to eat without a fork and was a little flimsy.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Pretty good pizza. I wasn't sure I was going to like it. But boy do I love when I'm wrong because it means I find things that actually do rock. Not very disappointed in this product. This is the first time buying it. I would recommend this product!
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
This is a great freezer food to take to lunch for work. These taste great in the microwave or toaster over. Excellent flavor, sweet and tangy. Good price. Easy to find. I recommend.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love pizza. Especially with barbq sause on it. This pizza has 21g protein. The crust really fast fresh. This is a great tasting pizza. The meat and cheese is spreader evenly throughout every bite.
Christine L.
Canton
For microwave frozen pizza this is actually quite good. The BBQ flavor isn't too much heat but it's a little light on the chicken for my taste. If you find the right sale it's a great bargain.