Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Traditional Four Cheese Pizza uploaded by Layal L.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Traditional Four Cheese Pizza uploaded by monique m.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Traditional Four Cheese Pizza uploaded by monique m.

BY LEAN CUISINE #50 in Frozen Pizza

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Traditional Four Cheese Pizza.
A blend of reduced fat mozzarella, parmesan, asiago & romano cheeses.
Fat 6g, calories 350, fiber 3g.
Net wt 6 oz (170g). see more...

Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
it’s not like a fresh pizza or anything from like a pizzeria but it’s good i guess. i don’t even remember looking at the ingredients, because pretty much everything by lean cuisine is natural... wouldn’t buy again, crust was pretty dry.
Heather D.
I'm going to give this one 5 stars. I love lean cuisine because I'm watching my calories and these meals make it super easy on busy days. And this pizza I was pleasantly surprised with. It's one of my faves
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have had better cheese pizza that was single pizzas. This one was okay. I was kinda hoping for more cheese on it. It's on the higher price of things at the drugstore. At $2.50, you would want that pizza to be amazing. I would recommend it if you were looking for a middle of the road pizza.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
Of all of the different lean cuisine options out there, this is one my my favorites! I LOVE pizza, but hate all the calories that come with it, so this pizza is a nice treat when I’m craving something naughty. The reason I give it 4 stars is because one pizza doesn’t always fill me up.
April W.
This pizza was actually really good! I am Italian,so I am used to fresh homemade true Italian food but this pizza was actually really tasty.If you cook it right then it will be melt in your mouth with a little crunch added.The cheese is really yummy and so is the sauce.
lb o.
Southaven, MS
This is seriously a delicious microwave pizza, and you feel better about eating it because it's relatively healthy. The only thing that it could improve upon would be lower price (college student) and less sodium.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I was surprised when I ate this for the first time, I thought it would be too hard and bland. But, it wasn't! It had a good taste and it's not hard! It's a great size too.'
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I always keep some of these four-cheese Pizzas on hand for when I don't have leftovers and lack the motivation to actually cook. You can usually find a good deal on them, and they taste pretty ok for a prepackaged diet food. Plus, relatively low calories allow you to add a few other snacks to your lunch!
Mindy S.
One of the best frozen meals I have had. The pizza has a good amount of seasoning and does not taste bland at all. The crust gets crispy On the tray. It is also a perfect lunch size. They are very affordable as well. We can get them for around $2.50 or less
Louise S.
Chandler
This is so good. You get apizza that's actually enough for 2 meals. I also add a salad and maybe fruit. For the toaster oven, I turn it on broil just because I like my crust crispy. It really is good, just enough spice in the red sauce. I would buy this again, and have. The price varies depending where you purchase
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this pizza and liked it?
Walker K.
Has anyone else been having a hard time finding these at Target?