Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Traditional Deluxe Pizza

by Lean Cuisine

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Traditional Deluxe Pizza.
Sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, roasted pepper & onions with a four cheese blend.
Fat 8g.
Calories 350.
Fiber 4g.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 1682-A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Traditional Deluxe Pizza!
Portales NM, NM
Since wanting to lose weight I am cutting my calories where I believe they should be cut. I am wanting to eat simpler meals and since I am on the run I need something that is quick to eat and something that is easy to use. I love to put these in the microwave shower and be ready to eat or leave in a matter of minutes.
Doral, FL
I am a lover of pizza, I can easily buy 10 of these, besides that I don't like to cook much then I prefer to buy the food already almost done, I know it is bad, but I really have an obsession with these pizzas because they are really good, I love them, I can not describe their flavor because they are incredibly good,
Glendale, AZ
This is my go to pizza. I love the taste of it! I eat this when I am on Weight Watchers. The taste is very satisfying and it does not take long to cook in the microwave. There is pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers and onions on it. I buy this a lot. It really helps me when dieting and I am craving pizza.
Plano, TX
I'm a college student, and I really like the Lean Cuisine Pizzas. I don't usually get Lean Cuisine, but their pizzas are lovely. They're a good size, they aren't bad for you, and they taste good! Easy to prepare in the microwave, and I've repurchased it and will continue to repurchase it!
Troy, MI
With this dish, you can have pizza without ruining your diet! I love that it's quick and easy to make. My only issue with this pizza is that it doesn't have enough cheese for my taste. My pizza had quite a few areas where there was more sauce and less cheese. Also, if you have a higher voltage microwave you may want to reduce your cook time by 15-20 seconds so you don't over cook the pizza.
Sheridan, AR
This is such a great item to keep on hand for those pizza cravings that love to come along!! I can heat up a Lean Cuisine pizza quickly and not have to feel guilty about eating it when I am thru!! I think they are very affordable and tasty!
These pretty good for a low calorie pizza. They cost about $2.50 each at my local Walmart. Easy to make just pop in the microwave. I just wish it had a little more topping but it still tasted good.
Florence, MS
YUmmmO! I LOVE Lean Cuisine pizzas they are so yummy and filling to me! They are always the perfect quick lunch on a busy day! It's so easy to grab one of these out of the fridge on those days I either don't have time to fix lunch or want something other than what I normally eat for lunch!
P c beach , FL
This is very delish and is an easy meal for one. I like that I can just look at the box and know how many calories I will be eating. It is perfect for those who are trying to eat healthy and portion their food.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
I love L. C. pizzas. They all taste really good and come out cheesy and crispy. I take these to work with me a lot and have them around for when my pizza craving strikes, but I don' want to blow my diet.

Looking for your answer?