BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Traditional Deluxe Pizza.
Sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, roasted pepper & onions with a four cheese blend.
Fat 8g.
Calories 350.
Fiber 4g.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 1682-A. see more...

Leah F.
Dallas, TX
This is my absolute favorite frozen pizza to get to curb a craving. It’s low in calories, the perfect portion size and tastes great. The sodium is a bit high but other than that it’s perfect for someone watching their caloric intake.
Kambrie K.
Foodie Expert
This is very bready for a meal claiming to be healthy. It tastes alright for a microwave pizza, but you can also tell that it's pretty cheap. It's easy to prepare, but a lot of the times it doesn't microwave evenly. This makes it not the most enjoyable thing to eat.
Pamela G.
TALCOTT, WV
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. The crust does not taste like the average frozen pizza but instead actually taste fresh. The crust is soft and chewy and the sauce is just the right amount with robust flavor. The supreme toppings are the right amount and all taste fresher than most frozen pizza brands.
Ashlee B.
Foodie Expert
This is an amazing, healthy option for a quick lunch. I even enjoy throwing this in the microwave to eat as a dinner on the go on nights I am too busy to prepare homemade dinner. This is delicious and affordable. highly recommend!
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I really do like this pizza and brand! Good taste and even a good price. The only thing is you will not b full! I am usually hungry shortly after but I guess thats what's happens when you are trying to cut calories or eat better.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Foodie Expert
Surprisingly delicious alternative to other frozen pizza options. The portions are smaller, there is less meat, less cheese, and less bread. The flavor is really good and the pizza is extremely easy to prepare.
D C.
This is a very good pizza when you want something fast and that tastes good all at the same time this is it. Has great flavor and great crust, You should really tyr this one <3
April F.
Princeton, KY
I just cannot believe this is low Calorie! It tastes so good. They only take a few minutes in the microwave, which is very important since I only hey a half hour for lunch.
Valeria S.
I am a lover of pizza, I can easily buy 10 of these, besides that I don't like to cook much then I prefer to buy the food already almost done, I know it is bad, but I really have an obsession with these pizzas because they are really good, I love them, I can not describe their flavor because they are incredibly good,
Michele M.
Glendale, AZ
This is my go to pizza. I love the taste of it! I eat this when I am on Weight Watchers. The taste is very satisfying and it does not take long to cook in the microwave. There is pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers and onions on it. I buy this a lot. It really helps me when dieting and I am craving pizza.