Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Thai-Style Chicken Spring Rolls uploaded by Frannie B.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Thai-Style Chicken Spring Rolls.
White meat chicken, shredded cabbage, julienne yellow carrots & spicy red coconut flavored curry.
2 servings.
3 spring rolls per serving.
Fat 7g, calories 200, fiber 1g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture P-19028.
Net wt 8 oz (226g). see more...

Britni D.
Mesa, AZ
Obsessed and borderline addicted to these yummy lovelies! These always curb my appetite and temptation to run to the Panda Express. These have such great flavor and kick of spice. They make a great snack, appetizer to a Lean Cuisine meal, or a meal if you eat both servings!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
They were surprisingly pretty good. But not what is pictured on the box. I thought the actual product would be bigger. They were a little small. But that's fine. The taste is great. I would buy this product again. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Oh, these are so good!!! I like the entire line, but I wasn't sure that these would really be as good as what you typically get at a restaurant. However, these are delicious with tons of great flavor and good texture, too! They don't fall apart, but have a nice crunch all the same.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
These are some of my favorite things to eat ever. I don't even buy these for the health factor, they're honestly just delicious. Lean cuisine makes some great meals, and these are one of my top choices
Lindsey N.
Yum! I would serve these with light soup and it was the most fantastic meal. These stay crispy if you cook them in the microwave correctly and I love the flavor and that you can see and tastes the chunks of vegetables inside. Love love love
Lindsay T.
Stamford, CT
I was a little disappointed with these thai chicken spring rolls. They had a weird taste that I can't describe. The garlic chicken spring rolls are so much better. However, I still love lean cuisine...it's always hit or miss with frozen meals.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
These are so addictive! So tasty and easy to make. Very satisfying and great for on the go. Love that they dont have a ton of calories or fat and they really taste like coconut curry.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
These are definitely really good and the smell from them cooking in the microwave is absolutely incredible. Always keep these in the house
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
I've had these a few times and I actually really like them! that are great to take to work or make when you have a few people over!
Amber L.
These are great. My husband and I usually have these as a snack since they aren't as fattening as chips but still just as tasty.