BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Thai-Style Chicken.
Roasted white meat chicken in a spicy Thai-style sauce & creamy rice with toasted coconut.
No preservatives.
New recipe.
Chef's Pick???.
Culinary roundtable.
Fat 7g.
Calories 300.
Fiber 2g.
Cook thoroughly, serving suggestion.
Inspected, for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Katie C.
Charlotte, NC
I like to have a few lean cuisines in the freezer for nights when I don't want to cook or to grab to bring to work. The portions are a good size and this Thai style chicken is very good. I think there's a higher level of sodium than i would normally like in a meal, but not as issue when not eaten daily. Great to spice up routine.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
This is actually delicious. The price range is perfect. However these types of food contact high sodium so watch your intake of it but it so delicious. Pick on up and give it a try it can't hurt. They are like $2 I believe
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Normally, chicken in frozen meals has a really unattractive consistency, so I tend to steer clear of poultry dishes. But the chicken was really tasty! I loved the coconut taste that came through the rice. The sauce to chicken/rice ratio seemed a bit off though, I would have liked more rice or chicken and less sauce. I really loved how it all tasted, but at just 280 calories, I was hungry within a few hours. Perhaps I should have paired my meal with an apple or something.
Marissa T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lean Cuisines have been my go-to for the past few years while I have been in college. It is easy, cheap and ready quickly. I also like it because it is the perfect portion of food and you know exactly how many calories you are getting. I recommend lean cuisines to everyone!
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
This is an interesting new flavor for Lean Cuisine. I buy a lot of their dinners since I have very little time to cook. Like all of them, this is a really easy microwavable meal. The flavor is decent, but for "Thai-Style", it's not very spicy. In fact, it's a little bit bland. Not bad, but not my favorite.
Lynette R.
I love lean cuisine. I honestly didn't think I would because it doesn't look that tasty lol but it really is. Not "omg it's so amazing" but it is pretty good (:
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
This is a very quick and easy meal. Good for lazy night or quick dinners. Its also heathly and tastes pretty good.
Derian C.
Tried this for the first time and tasted good. I cant wait till I go to the store and buy another one. Love this.
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I absolutely love this product. Seems like very high quality and tastes delicious. Highly recommend
Kelsey C.
Milton, FL
I eat lean cuisine atleast twice a week for lunch and they are delicious. This one is no exception!
Lynette R.
What's your favorite lean cuisine ?
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Are these good for losing weight?