BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Thai-Style Chicken.
Roasted white meat chicken in a spicy Thai-style sauce & creamy rice with toasted coconut.
No preservatives.
New recipe.
Chef's Pick???.
Culinary roundtable.
Fat 7g.
Calories 300.
Fiber 2g.
Cook thoroughly, serving suggestion.
Inspected, for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
Normally, chicken in frozen meals has a really unattractive consistency, so I tend to steer clear of poultry dishes. But the chicken was really tasty! I loved the coconut taste that came through the rice. The sauce to chicken/rice ratio seemed a bit off though, I would have liked more rice or chicken and less sauce. I really loved how it all tasted, but at just 280 calories, I was hungry within a few hours. Perhaps I should have paired my meal with an apple or something.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I like to have a few lean cuisines in the freezer for nights when I don't want to cook or to grab to bring to work. The portions are a good size and this Thai style chicken is very good. I think there's a higher level of sodium than i would normally like in a meal, but not as issue when not eaten daily. Great to spice up routine.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
This is an interesting new flavor for Lean Cuisine. I buy a lot of their dinners since I have very little time to cook. Like all of them, this is a really easy microwavable meal. The flavor is decent, but for "Thai-Style", it's not very spicy. In fact, it's a little bit bland. Not bad, but not my favorite.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL
Foodie Expert
I eat lean cuisine atleast twice a week for lunch and they are delicious. This one is no exception!
Derian C.
Derian C.
Tried this for the first time and tasted good. I cant wait till I go to the store and buy another one. Love this.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Foodie Expert
This is very yummy. I pair this with a salad or something and it's perfect!
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Foodie Expert
This is actually delicious. The price range is perfect. However these types of food contact high sodium so watch your intake of it but it so delicious. Pick on up and give it a try it can't hurt. They are like $2 I believe
Lynette R.
I love lean cuisine. I honestly didn't think I would because it doesn't look that tasty lol but it really is. Not "omg it's so amazing" but it is pretty good (:
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this product. Seems like very high quality and tastes delicious. Highly recommend
jenna w.
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
This is a very quick and easy meal. Good for lazy night or quick dinners. Its also heathly and tastes pretty good.
Lynette R.
What's your favorite lean cuisine ?
Ashley  V.
Ashley V.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
Are these good for losing weight?