BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Sweet & Sour Chicken.
Chicken tenderloins in a tangy sweet & sour sauce with rice.
No preservatives.
Fat 3g, calories 300, Fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I wanted to love this, but I just did not. I'm not a huge fan of microwaveable meals as it is, but I thought this might be different. I was wrong. It tasted mushy and overcooked. I honestly have had better cup-o-noodles than this.
Negin H.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Quick and easy and SO good. I used to eat the sweet and sour chicken at least once a week. It is still one of my favorite fast meals.
Jillian S.
One of my favorite Lean Cuisine varieties. So delicious and easy! Love these for a quick meal you don't have to feel guilty about.
Cheryl F.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are okay, my favorites are the pizzas. The pizzas cook best in the microwave ...I don't prefer the taste of this one though.
Dimple H.
Cookeville, TN
I love the taste of the sweet and sour and its easy to fix doesn't take to much time and its good for you
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
So good for those days when I'm in a rush! Taste great and for a frozen meal the chicken is great!
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
Really really good! Easy to prepare. Lean Cuisien nailed it with this one. Definetly must try.
Mary W.
For a microwave meal, Lean Cuisine is always my go-to brand, especially the Asian cuisine! My chicken is sometimes cold in the middle, but preparing it could not be easier. They can be pricy so I usually go for deals when they are 10 for $10!
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
I've tried almost all kinds of these. This one is pretty good! The sweet and sour sauce is amazing. The veggies are crisp even though they were frozen. The chicken is always juicy.
Mickayla F.
I have to say this is one of my all time favorite freezer meals :) it tastes good, isn't high in calories and is good when I'm in a rush :)