BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Sweet & Sour Chicken.
Chicken tenderloins in a tangy sweet & sour sauce with rice.
No preservatives.
Fat 3g, calories 300, Fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Emily H.
Pelham, NH
I wanted to love this but I couldn’t get over the sauce. It’s way too sweet and watery and just tastes like sugar water. There was one bite of chicken and even with 16 grams of protein it really didn’t fill me up
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Really enjoy Lean Cuisine meals because they're not as salty as some frozen dinner and they are preservative free. The Culinary Collection Sweet and Sour Chicken Lean Cuisine meal is excellent, and I will be purchasing it again and again along with others.
Tara B.
This is my favorite meal! Taste great! Not quite like a Chinese restaurant but it makes you feel like your eating at one. Easy to make! Most times food lion has them 2/$4. Perfect for a quick easy lunch at work
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
I was not a fan of this lean cuisine meal. The sauce was just way too sweet for me. The chicken and vegetables were decent, just hard to enjoy with the overpowering sweet sauce.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I love alot of the Lean cuisines. theyre a little pricy so I only but them when they're on sale but you at least get what you pay for. their flavor selection is much more interesting and unique compared to other brands. and just the overall quality and taste of the ingredients seem to be better as well.

that being said I really like the sweet and sour chicken. the chicken actually looks like real meat and the amount of sauce is perfect. great for a little lunch at work or after school.pick me up to get you by until dinner.
Brittany M.
Hayden, CO
It definitely isn't the best sweet and sour chicken and the portions aren't really enough to fill you up, but paired with a salad it is a good quick lunch for you to prepare during a busy work day. It gets you through good enough, especially for the small price.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I really like this lean cuisine. It has rice and not noodles and the chicken isn't fried. However, it still has a ton of carbs. Lean cuisines are great on calories! But carb killers for sure. I still like having it because it's easy, but not a go to thing.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
This is one of my favorite entrees. I just wish they would reduce the sodium. 660 mg is a lot, but it is comparable to their other entrees. It's easy to take for lunch. Good flavor, nice amount of sauce.
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
So delicious! It actually tastes like I'm eating the really bad Chinese food without all the calories. It fills me up and is a good sized portion. I eat this frequently for a quick lunch at work. It tastes so yummy.
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Surprisingly good!! I'm usually a little wary about these types of foods with lean cuisine and similar brands, but I thought I'd give this a try, and I'm glad I did. It's definitely a buy again product from them. Quick and easy and tasty.