Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sweet & Sour Chicken

by Lean Cuisine

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Sweet & Sour Chicken.
Chicken tenderloins in a tangy sweet & sour sauce with rice.
No preservatives.
Fat 3g, calories 300, Fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 10 oz (283g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sweet & Sour Chicken!
Healdsburg
Every time I'm in a grocery store I look for my fave Lean Cuisine Sweet and Sour Chicken for my work lunches. A 30 minute work lunch means quick and unfortunately only decent sometimes. Although this particular Lean Cuisine is pretty yummy and inexpensive.
Shavertown, PA
I really enjoyed this especially on nights when I am home alone and I don’t have to cook dinner for my husband and me it’s tasty and quick and I enjoy a lot of lean cuisine products I mostly buy chicken lean cuisine dinners.
Coaling, AL
So good! These meals taste great and they are very affordable. I only gave 3 stars because for the price, you dint get much food at all so I always end still hungry. I would consider purchasing again.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this Lean Cuisine flavor. It's what I reach for when I want a quick Asian inspired lunch. The chicken is good, and the sauce is tangy and delicious. It has good veggies mixed in with the rice.
These lean meals are really nice and tasty most of the time, this one is definitely not my favorite though. I liked the sauce and the overall taste but the chicken and rice both seemed a little dry. The chicken was also chewy and just a little unappetizing. Definitely recommend other meals to this one, not absolutely horrible though.
This meal is just the right amount of sweet and sour. The chicken and breading is soft and easy to eat. I bought this for a cheap meal and was only disappointed by the size of the meal. It is a very small portion; children sized. Other than that, I enjoyed the flavor of this meal. If Lean Cuisine had bigger portions, I would buy this again.
Bowling Green, OH
These were a staple during my dorm life. Although not the best for you, I did not feel completely disgusted with myself after every meal. Definitely would not recommend for a weight loss meal, but in a pinch it’s not the worst thing for you.
So I was excited to try Lean Cuisine’s new Chef’s Picks within their Culinary Collection line.  Having a few frozen meals at my disposal would be great for days that I didn’t have time to make a lunch!
Odon, IN
Really enjoy Lean Cuisine meals because they're not as salty as some frozen dinner and they are preservative free. The Culinary Collection Sweet and Sour Chicken Lean Cuisine meal is excellent, and I will be purchasing it again and again along with others.
Huntsville, AL
Lean Cuisine is only decent. A lot of times it leaves me still hungry and the sweet & sour chicken did just that. I do not like this at all. It tastes like sour cardboard and is gross. Do NOT ever recommend anyone purchasing this product unless desperate.

Looking for your answer?