Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Steak Tips Portabello uploaded by Rachel H.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Steak Tips Portabello.
Tender beef steak & portabello mushrooms in a savory beef sauce with broccoli.
New recipe.
Chef's Pick???.
Culinary roundtable.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 160.
Fiber 3g.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Emily P.
Omaha, NE
This was pretty good! It could use some more vegetables though. The price is perfect and convenient for those on the go.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
I grabbed because the 16g of carbs perfect for this type 1 diabetic. Flavor was ok broccoli didn't turn to mush big thumbs up on that, but only had 2 mushrooms :(. Was actually very filling.
Rj H.
Romulus, MI
I am a big broccoli guy and who doesn't love steak? I love eating this because it helps you manage how much of something that you eat. The only bad thing is I am never full after one of these. They taste wonderful just wish they were bigger but then that would defeat the purpose of "lean"
For a frozen meal this is a healthy choice. It's not overly salty or too mushy. The high protein and low carb makes it a great option for days when you don't feel like cooking or need a quick lunch to pack for work. I recommend this meal, especially if you're craving steak!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
For the price this is great. It was on sale for like a $1.89 at Kroger. It's a great source of protein.. 15grams and it's only 13 net carbs! It's a better alternative if your not trying to spend as much for an Atkins meal. They also have new packaging so they look better!
Stacy K.
East Alton, IL
My favorite Lean Cuisine Meal. It is low in calories but high in protein which makes it a perfect meal for those of us that have had weight loss surgery. It is also very flaorable and has yet to dissappoint.
Lacey F.
This is ok, but there is too much sauce and not enough vegetables. I feel like you could have the same calories if you used less of the sauce and added vegetables.
Sierra L.
I love lean cuisine in general. all the ones I had are just delicious. they are a bit pricey so I only get them when they are on sale.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
This is my go-to lean cuisine for when I'm in a hurry (or let's be honest: just don't want to cook) and also haven't done much to constitute much carb consumption. Honestly, I can think of a few other lean cuisine entrees that might rank higher in overall taste, but this one serves its purpose for me well, in providing great protein and roughage in a flash.
Nicole V.
Lakewood, CA
I usually have one or two of these in my freezer at all times. They are great for protein and a good quick meal since they are easy to prepare. I'm definitely a repeat customer of this item and recommend it to others