BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean CuisineĀ® Culinary Collection Steak, Cheddar & Mushroom Panini.
Beef steak, mushrooms, carmelized onions and cheddar cheese sauce on sourdough bread.
Fat 9g.
Calories 340.
Fiber 5g. see more...

Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness! These Lean Cuisine Paninis are the BEST! Who knew you could get crunchy and crispy grilled bread in the microwave?! It is genius and delicious at the same time! I highly recommend this particular flavor. It reminds me of something you would find at a nice restaurant.
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
Foodie Expert
I got these when they were on for a good deal and was surprised how good it was! The toast on the bread was even good. I have taken these to lunch now for awhile and they are so good! The price value was good and love it when they have coupons to use with them. I buy these very often and I'm suprised how good they actually are!
Christy O.
Christy O.
These are great for my lunches. Calorie/fat count is great too and isn't too heavy for a meal. Not my favorite flavor of the lean cuisine paninis.
Kaleigh c.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Foodie Expert
These could be really good if they used better ingredients. Also when you heat them up the bread is soft and its supposed to be crunchy. Not very good
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.
I don't like how the bread gets in the microwave but the actual filling is delicious.
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
I don't really like these at all. I think that the meat really tastes funny. Not even my husband will eat them..
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
Foodie Expert
I like some lean cuisine meals and often buy them, but to be honest, this is just not my favorite one. I usually like mushrooms in food but these just don't have the kick I am looking for. I would go for other lean cuisine dishes and steer away from this.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Lean cuisine has delicious different kinds of foods, microwave dinners, of all different foods
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Louisville, KY
It is a delicious sandwich with far fewer calories than a regular panini. The chicken varieties are also good.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the different paninis from lean cuisine! They are usually on sale for $2 or less which is awesome. I can't believe that the bread actually gets crispy! A little messy so I eat open face with fork and knife