BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Spinach, Artichoke and Chicken Panini.
White meat chicken with spinach, artichokes, tomatoes, garlic, cheese & parmesan sauce on italian bread.
Fat 9g.
Calories 320.
Fiber 5g. see more...

Brittney G.
west chester, OH
OMG YUM!!!! Lean cuisine is really stepping up their game lately. I love the panini. Th flavor is so good and there is just enough to fill your belly during lunch. Not to mention the calories are not high at all. With the flavor of this panini, you would think you were eating something fancy. Prices are good and there is always a sale!
Lara Ellen P.
Foley, AL
I really like the Spinach Artichoke and Chicken Panini. The only negative that I had was the bread got a little soggy when cooking it. Overall, the taste was great and I plan on buying it again. Being on weight watchers, Lean Cusine really helps me with my portions and my points.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I did not like this flavor of the panini sandwiches. I'm not sure if the one I purchased was outdated but it did not have a pleasant taste to it at all. I would consider this dinner to be somewhat healthy. But I would not recommend this.
Angel H.
This is my favorite microwaveable sandwich. It tastes like a great panini. Sometimes you have to cook it a few seconds longer to get it crispy on the outside. Good for the price. I highly recommend this product.
Christina K.
I love Lean Cuisine microwave-able meals, but this one was a miss for me. I felt like the bread came out a bit too soggy for my liking. Their other flavors are great though, so I recommend those if you're in a pinch. not the most cost-effective, but these are convenient and do the job. They also have a bit less bad ingredients compared to other brands, I believe.
Maggie L.
It was alright. The combination of spinach, artichoke, and chicken is great and a nice pix. The bread surprisingly held up well in the microwave (not too soggy or hard). The only down fall was there was not much flavor. It was kind of blah. But still an average and tasty lean cuisine panini
Rikki O.
Jackson, OH
I love these paninis, perfect amount of everything. Nothing over powers anything in this and the taste is great I love spinach and artichokes so I was thrilled to see this version come out. I just wish that the bread would become more toasted when being cooked so it would feel more stable in my hands.
Angelica W.
This product is so delicious, its mostly for the people that really enjoy, healthier foods. This product does have a high sodium content, so you have to really be careful of that, but other than that it has a delicious taste
Jillian B.
Love these and a lot of the other flavors of lean cuisines out there. They are pretty good for you and are also very good for when there isn't a lot of time to cook.
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, MO
Trying to eat healthy is hard, especially when you want it to taste good, add in convience and it's nearly impossible. I was quite pleased with this.
Yaimee O.
Does this product help you lose weight?