BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Shrimp & Angel Hair Pasta.
In a creamy seafood sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 4g, calories 230, fiber 2g.
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Leah C.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Firm, plump shrimp in a frozen meal! I was pleasantly surprised by the size and texture of the shrimps. Usually from a frozen meal you will get the tiny shrimp and they are somewhat mealy. Not the case with this. The sauce and actual pasta is passable and as expected for a frozen meal. The sauce is butter and though there are visible herbs, they don't impart much flavor. The peppers and carrots are distractions at best.
Rosemarie J.
Arlington, VA
Great price and flavor - this is one of my favorite go-to lunches at work when I don't have the time to bring in my own food. The amount of shrimp is reasonable, and it tastes great for being something frozen and convenient.
Leah D.
A fabulous, flavorful dish! Healthy as always, and just so delicious. Don't shy away from this just because it's a frozen seafood dish, the shrimp is real, flavorful & cooks plenty thoroughly with the time allotted!
Nicole B.
My mom and I love this brand and eat a few meals every week. I haven't seen this one yet but my grocery just added a ton of new products from lean cuisine. I will definitely keep an eye out for this one on my next trip to the store.
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
For an active work schedule as a professional ballerina, lean cuisine is the perfect amount for lunch, not too heavy, but substantial enough. But always eat a huge dinner later! This does not replace real meals;)
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
I have survived college to the help of Lean Cuisine. They are tasty, well prices, AND low calorie. I love to take them to work, school, or make in between activities when I'm busy.
Sarah C.
For frozen shrimp, they certainly turn out nicely - not rubbery at all! The flavor is good. My only problem is that I always want more!
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids , MI
Lean Cuisine dinners are a go to for me for each lunch meal. They are surprisingly filling, but also good for you as well. Recommend them
Diana S.
Love these for quick, easy, inexpensive meals to bring to work.... Especially on the days my lunches are a little shorter then normal.
Camille R.
I love Lean Cuisine products! This product is okay, but definitely not my favorite.