Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken uploaded by Ursula B.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken uploaded by Leah P.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken uploaded by Christina W.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken.
Sesame breaded chicken tenderloins with pasta.
No preservatives.
Fat 9g, calories 330, fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 oz (255g). see more...

Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken
  • "Wish they had more chicken, but for low calorie chinease food it is pretty dang good." in 1 review
Jessie S.
Greenville
Out of all the Lean Cuisine meals,  Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken is one of my top favorites.  I feel like it is pretty flavorful, the sauce is nice, and the chicken is pretty juicy.  I like keeping a couple of these on hand for a quick dinner, or an easy lunch at work.  It is also a great way to get a semi-healthy meal that is an appropriate portion size.  I will continue to purchase.
Danielle A.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
I really enjoy the ease of the Lean Cuisine meals. When I am in a hurry I just pull it out of the freezer and pop it in the microwave and in minutes I'll have a delicious meal in no time. It is something that I always keep on hand. I really enjoy the flavor of this one because it's Chinese food that I don't have to wait for.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I actually enjoy eating Lean Cuisine dinners. Lean Cuisine has made frozen dinners my go-to meal idea rather than a last resort. I love the fact that their meals, especially my favorite, Sesame Chicken, are preservative-free and not too salty.
Jillian M.
This is in my lean cuisine top 5 favorite flavors. The sesame sauce is fantastic and I like the combination of the noodles and the chicken. I know frozen dinners get a bad rap between preservatives and sodium, but I work nights and these are convenient and tasty and I won’t gain a ton of weight eating them.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Asian food so glad to try this lean cuisine this chicken lomein love chicken veggies & sauce ! Hope wheat noodle next time if any change needed to this dish. Great for lunch or to go for a light meal with a salad!
Sky W.
Clermont
I'm not sure why this is rated so high on here, because as much as I like Lean Cuisines in general (and sesame chicken), I did not care for this at all. The chicken had a weird texture, and the noodles had a weird taste. One of the worst Lean Cuisines I've had.
Lilly W.
West Jefferson, OH
I am always weary of Microwavable chicken meals, but Lean Cuisine proved my doubts wrong. The chicken is nice and tender, and really does leave you feeling satisfied. It is quick and easy to prepare and it my favorite Lean Cuisine meal. I recommend these to my parents and my S/O all the time when they are looking for something new to eat.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
This is flavorful. The portion size seems to be smaller. There is less chicken and noodles. It’s average priced. It makes a nice lunch. This brand is better tasting than other healthy frozen meals. I buy it frequently.
Linda M.
Philadelphia, PA
My faorite dinner when my hubby is ave chinees so am I the favors are the best to me because it really donot taste like a diet meal . to me it is the best frozen meal I buy them when they are on sale .
Tara B.
Great taste! Not quite like a Chinese restaurant but definitely healthier. Good portion just enough to fill you up. Most times foodlion has them on sale buy 2 for $4. I'm a recurring customer.