Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken uploaded by Christina W.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken uploaded by Leah P.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken uploaded by Ursula B.

BY LEAN CUISINE #27 in Frozen Entrees

Lean CuisineĀ® Culinary Collection Sesame Chicken.
Sesame breaded chicken tenderloins with pasta.
No preservatives.
Fat 9g, calories 330, fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 oz (255g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Wish they had more chicken, but for low calorie chinease food it is pretty dang good." in 1 review
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the Lean cuisine dinners. The flavors are different than what you get with other frozen dinners, and the ingredients both look and taste better as well. A bit more expensive but worth it. I usually buy them when they are on sale.That being said, this one is one of my favorites.
Tina C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Lean Cuisine. It's delicious! It's inexpensive, pretty low calorie, and can be found anywhere. This is always the first one I grab. I keep them on hand at work in case I forget to pack a lunch and it's easy to just throw them in the microwave. I'll keep purchasing!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite lean cuisine but it is in the top five. I remember being positively surprised by the flavor the first time I tried it. It absolutely is worth the money for a frozen meal that actually has taste!
Linda M.
Philadelphia, PA
My faorite dinner when my hubby is ave chinees so am I the favors are the best to me because it really donot taste like a diet meal . to me it is the best frozen meal I buy them when they are on sale .
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
This doesn't keep me full all the way between lunch and dinner but it's a low cal lunch with good flavor. Carb count is high so make sure you stay active to burn it off!
Nicole M.
Pleasant View, UT
Foodie Expert
Wow. I usually eat Stouffer's fit microwave meals, but I decided to try this one because it was cheaper. I'm very pleasantly surprised! It's delicious and healthy.
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I am so happy that I decided to try this meal! It tastes so good and I will defiantly be buying more of this one
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
Foodie Expert
There is not a large ratio of chicken and noodles to limp gross things in this dinner. It is cheap and the sauce is tasty so I will still purchase it but it is definitely not worth it. I'd recommend beefing it up with lettuce or kale or something to increase the health. Not to mention the chicken sometimes has hard bits in it which is disgusting.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Foodie Expert
I actually enjoy eating Lean Cuisine dinners. Lean Cuisine has made frozen dinners my go-to meal idea rather than a last resort. I love the fact that their meals, especially my favorite, Sesame Chicken, are preservative-free and not too salty.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Asian food so glad to try this lean cuisine this chicken lomein love chicken veggies & sauce ! Hope wheat noodle next time if any change needed to this dish. Great for lunch or to go for a light meal with a salad!