BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Salisbury Steak with Macaroni & Cheese.
No preservatives.
Fat 8g, calories 260, fiber 3g.
U.S. Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 1/2 oz (269g). see more...

sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
this was terrible the steak tasted like it was made with organ meat and the macaroni was soggy and over cooked and there were no mushrooms besides one smaller than a dime. I only gave this a few stars because the nutritional information on the package is approvable. I definitely feel cheated of my money.
Caitlyn C.
Birmingham , AL
This is as close as you'll get to home made as your mom cooking it herself! I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of these and the flavor. It's not your typical bland healthy meal that you're used to. They are not expensive, so you can stock up and eat on them for a while and save some money in the process!
Cassidy S.
One of my favorite types of lean cuisine. Lean cuisines are a little on the expensive side and sometimes tend to not heat evenly, but those are the only two cons I can think of. I love this flavor and a lot of the other flavors too. It's best when you can find a coupon for when you can get a better deal.
Noelle K.
This is my go to comfort food for when I am in need of something tasty, savory and harty. It's kind of a guilty pleasure because I know frozen fields are bad for you cause of the ridiculous amounts of salt in it for the preservatives.
Mary Beth M.
New Orleans, LA
This is a classic, you can never really go wrong with it. I'm lactose intolerant and vegetarian, but when I was able to eat this, it was one of my favorite. It's full of flavor, but at the same time mild enough for anyone (especially kids)
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
This one is definitely one of my favorites! Always a go-to. The Salisbury Steak is very tasty and the mac n cheese is perfect. Just the right amount of creaminess and cheesiness to make it not seem like diet food! Whenever I have one of these for lunch I usually also have a light yogurt or string cheese to make it a little more filling and makes for an easy lunch.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my go to meals when I want something "classic". Under 300 calories and the Mac and cheese tastes like classic frozen Mac. Steak is moist but not super flavorful. Good standard fare of the type of stuff you can't normally eat on a diet.
Melanie F.
Avondale, AZ
This dish from Lean Cuisine is very filling and comforting. I love dipping the salisbury steak into the mac and cheese. But it is very low in calories as well. My son even loves this dish! And it's a great value for the money.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Probably their best frozen meal!!!!! the mac & cheese is very rich and creamy, so cheesy...and the salisbury steak is thick cut with mushrooms and rich brown gravy!!!! It is so rich tasting you will be shocked it is a frozen meal and light at that!!! YUMMO!!!
Haley R.
Steak could have been better but hey it's a frozen meal. Mac n cheese is hard to mess up and lean cuisine did not mess it up at all. Good and creamy. Easy and fast to make. Feel bad about the waste it leaves behind though, wonder how packaging could be improved to have less of an environmental impact with all that paper/cardboard.

back