Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Roasted Turkey & Vegetables uploaded by Tara B.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Roasted Turkey & Vegetables uploaded by Alisha N.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Roasted Turkey & Vegetables.
Roasted turkey tenderloins & gravy, green beans with cranberries & silvered almonds.
No preservatives.
Fat 7g, calories 200, fiber 4g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 8 oz (226g). see more...

Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
I had the Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Roasted Turkey & Vegetables for lunch and it was better than most frozen meals I have tried. The green beans were sweet and had a nice flavor. The turkey was good smoother in gravy.
Tara B.
Great taste minus the mushrooms (I'm just not a fan of them). Turkey is moist & taste great. Green beans do need a little flavor (just a little bland). Currently eating this for dinner at work. I could not buy again just because I don't like mushrooms but it was easy to pick them out
Devin M.
Wilmington, DE
This Lean Cuisine in particular is a new favorite of mine! every time i am grabbing frozen meals, I pick this up. Inexpensive, healthy and filling. Easy to take to work with me for lunch. Super easy to prepare. Almost always I can find this at Walmart.
Julissa M.
Sooooo yummy! The turkey tastes great and I love the veggies it comes with. I like feeling confident about what I'm putting into my mouth and with Lean Cuisine I can. I've tried a variety and been very pleased.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this lean cuisine because it's under 200 calories and low on carbs! The turkey in gravy is moist and I love the interesting flavor of the green beans and dried cranberries!
Karen J.
Byram, MS
It was interesting. The turkey and gravy were wonderful but the green beans with the cranberries and almonds were not as enjoyable. Just seasoned green beans would have been enjoyable.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
I would have to say that the combination of green beans with almonds and cranberries was odd. I do like the turkey and gravy but I was not a fan of the add ons.
LeAnne F.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Just had for dinner. Great portions and filling. Everything was delicious. My only complaint is a weird wax like texture on a few bited of green beans
Tony B.
chicago, IL
This one cooks very evenly if you're using the recommended wattage microwave. Enjoyed the food
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
This is a great tasting dinner & a good lower carb option when your watching those.