Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Philly-Style Steak & Cheese Panini uploaded by Emily H.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Philly-Style Steak & Cheese Panini.
Beef steak, red & green peppers, onions and cheddar cheese sauce on sourdough bread.
Fat 9g.
Calories 320.
Fiber 4g. see more...

Brittany S.
Anchorage, AK
I like to get Lean Cuisines for quick work lunches since I can leave them in the freezer and just grab them when I don't have leftovers to bring to work. The paninis are surprisingly good! If you follow the instructions carefully and use the box to cook it, the bread will be crisp and not soggy!
Alexandra Y.
Kettering, OH
Had this yesterday for the first time. It was so delish. You could see the seasonings they added to it. Unlike some other lean cuisines, it actually was filling. Definitely will purchase again.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I have bought these the last two trips to the grocery.. They were $2 in Walmart.
Very good.. very yummy... I love this panini!! I limit my red meats, so I was surprised I loved this one over their Chicken club panini, it just was not as good & flavorful as this Philly one!!!
** I did not fold them, I left them in four halves and dipped them in Hidden Valley fat free ranch. Made me feel I had more to eat while I am dieting!!
Can I say yummo!!!
Amanda W.
I find all lean cuisines to be VERY tasty. I love bringing them to work for lunch. The only reason why I am giving it a low rating is because every time I make one of these for lunch or dinner I tend to find myself MORE hungry than what I was before. I don't know if its the sodium or sugar in them but definitely not good.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This panini is my sisters favorite! I got her hooked on them when I started bringing them home by the bag! Such good flavor, which is surprising out of a microwaveable meal... I know! The bread gets crispy but not hard in the microwave! They really did good with this one!
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
These are perfect! They're inexpensive and they taste delicious. I need something to bring with me to lunch at work and I bring one every day. I even eat these for dinner that's two in one day it's crazy! I absolutely recommend these. they are very filling in all the stuff in the middle taste yummy. Take my advice go eat them you'll love them!
Ekaterina G.
i'm so thankful for lean cuisine products in general, low calorie and super tasty!! i calorie count to lose weight and this kind of product helps a lot because i don't feel like i chain myself from eating foods that aren't 100% the healthiest, this panini tasted AMAZING!!
Taylor H.
omfg these things were sooo good. I used to eat so many back in the day when I was in school. I would totally recommend them. You just have to be careful microwaving them cause sometimes the bread gets tough
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This panini toasts nicely in less than 3 minutes. It has a good amount of toppings, making for a nice, healthy snack/lunch. Overall it has a nice taste and I'd definitely continue purchasing this particular item from Lean Cuisine.
Alex C.
Alexandria, VA
These actually have more flavor than your usual lean cuisine meals. The only problem I've found with them is that they are sometimes messy and very hard to eat.