LEAN CUISINE CULINARY COLLECTION Orange Chicken 9 oz. Box uploaded by Tara B.

BY LEAN CUISINE #66 in Frozen Entrees

L cuisne cc 9oz orange chicken see more...

Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
I tried this one for the first time this week. More chicken than the Sweet & Sour Chicken entree has. It has a bit of spice to it but nothing overwhelming. The edamame and almonds gave it a little bit of crunchy texture which was a nice balance to the rest of the meal. Overall I really enjoyed it. I would give it five stars if they could reduce the sodium!
Jackie R.
I am usually not a big fan of these microwave meals but I always like to try each flavor at least once. This one by far has been my favorite. The sauce is delicious with the rice and veggies. i am not a huge fan of the chicken that is used but I guess that's what is to be expected from a freezer meal.
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
I really liked this. Felt like I was eating an unhealthy Chinese food lunch but only about 350 calls. Lots of chicken, nothing was dry, and the almonds added a nice crunch. Enjoy!
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
Foodie Expert
I like the taste of this one. It's not spicy which is what I prefer and it is still filling. It's one of my favorites.
kaitlyn o.
i like this but i do not like how many peppers are in it. the pepper taste takes away from the orange chicken taste
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I don't usually eat microwave meals, but when I am in hurry this is my go to. The portion size is good and is satisfying. The flavor is pretty good and lean cuisine rarely disappoints.
Brandi O.
My FAVORITE lean cuisine!!! Tastes just like Chinese take out except healthier, right? Delicious. Have to kinda fight for them at my local Walmart though....popular!! So so good...
Caila T.
Summerville, SC
This meal is good for those nights where you've not put anything out or just don't want to cook. The chicken can be a little soft ( i prefer crunchy) but it's hard to get crunchy in the microwave! The taste is amazing.
Christina F.
Foodie Expert
I've tried a lot of lean cuisines and this one definitely isn't in my favorites list. The flavor was great, but the pieces of chicken were mushy which made the whole dish pretty disappointing.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
Foodie Expert
My teenage daughter loves having these in hand in the freezer for a quick easy meal she can toss in the microwave. She says it's pretty tasty for a frozen meal. And it's cheaper and less calories than say a trip to Panda Express.
Stephanie S.