LEAN CUISINE CULINARY COLLECTION Orange Chicken 9 oz. Box uploaded by Tara B.

BY LEAN CUISINE

L cuisne cc 9oz orange chicken see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This meal was great. Far too much rice in my opinion. I prefer to have more chicken than rice. It was very easy to make. Taste of everything was pleasant. If I had to rate it between what I get at Panda Express (where they are at a 10) I would say that this meal is a 6 or 7. I would recommend it to anyone! I would buy this product again!
Lynn B.
Very tasty and convenient. I take these to work for lunch. The portion sizes seemed to be smaller. There isn’t much chicken in the meal. It’s average priced. This is the best tasting brand.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I don't usually eat microwave meals, but when I am in hurry this is my go to. The portion size is good and is satisfying. The flavor is pretty good and lean cuisine rarely disappoints.
Caila T.
Summerville, SC
This meal is good for those nights where you've not put anything out or just don't want to cook. The chicken can be a little soft ( i prefer crunchy) but it's hard to get crunchy in the microwave! The taste is amazing.
Christina F.
I've tried a lot of lean cuisines and this one definitely isn't in my favorites list. The flavor was great, but the pieces of chicken were mushy which made the whole dish pretty disappointing.
Brandi O.
My FAVORITE lean cuisine!!! Tastes just like Chinese take out except healthier, right? Delicious. Have to kinda fight for them at my local Walmart though....popular!! So so good...
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
My teenage daughter loves having these in hand in the freezer for a quick easy meal she can toss in the microwave. She says it's pretty tasty for a frozen meal. And it's cheaper and less calories than say a trip to Panda Express.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I tried this one for the first time this week. More chicken than the Sweet & Sour Chicken entree has. It has a bit of spice to it but nothing overwhelming. The edamame and almonds gave it a little bit of crunchy texture which was a nice balance to the rest of the meal. Overall I really enjoyed it. I would give it five stars if they could reduce the sodium!
Jackie R.
I am usually not a big fan of these microwave meals but I always like to try each flavor at least once. This one by far has been my favorite. The sauce is delicious with the rice and veggies. i am not a huge fan of the chicken that is used but I guess that's what is to be expected from a freezer meal.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
This stuff is amazing! I could literally eat this all the time. Quick and easy, making it great when you've only got a few minutes for a meal or even for taking to work for lunch. The only downside is that they are pricey, so you need to look out for deals (which most stores cycle through ever 3-4 weeks)!
Stephanie S.