BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine???? Culinary Collection Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes.
Savory meatloaf with gravy & creamy red skin mashed potatoes.
No preservatives.
Fat 8g, calories 250, fiber 3g.
Serving suggestion.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I see these everywhere but are they worth buying? 1 Answers
Heather D.
Yum! I love meat loaf and potatoes but if I make it at home I will eat way to much. This is where this meal comes in. Flavors are good and of course I wish there was more but when you are watching your calories it's a perfect size
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I enjoyed comfort foods but love that lean Cuisine made this healthy and tasty with the meatloaf and mashes potatoes like I am eating a homemade meal but delicious and healthy for me!! I will definitely buy this again at my grocery store for my fit goals
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
This is probably my favorite lean cuisine meal. The meatloaf and potatoes go so well together. The potatoes are a little weak on their own, but very tasty when paired with the meatloaf.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This is one of the only lean cuisine meals I will purchase. It's so yummy and I love the tomato sauce. The mashed potatoes are good too. They're easy and pretty affordable. Relatively healthy also especially if you're counting calories.
Kelly K.
Patriot, IN
Pretty good! This product cooks perfectly if the directions are followed. Since frozen meal portions are usually small, the mashed potatoes helped to fill me up. The meatloaf wasn't spongy like most frozen meatloaf
Kristyn H.
This is my favorite Lean Cuisine meal. I'm not normally a meatloaf eater but this tastes so moist and flavorful, which is usually not the case with frozen meals! I will say, the mashed potatoes could use some extra moisture and flavor. I usually add a little gutter to them and either garlic powder or the meatloaf sauce.
Mindy M.
Jacksonville, FL
ok so lean cusines really arent very good for you but when im craving comfort food ill grab one at the store to deter me from eating real bad for you food. this is yummy. the potatoes are a good consistency and the meat is moist.
Charlotte I.
Whiting, IN
For a lean cuisine meal, the meatloaf and mashed potatoes are pretty good. I take frozen meals to work for lunch every day. While this is certainly not your grandma's recipe, it's pretty good and leaves you feeling not hungry.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I love this TV dinner. Has great flavor and is great for a meal in a rush. I usually buy this for my work lunch break, definitely makes me feel full. Definitely try these out. Lean cuisine rarely disappoints me.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
So yummy! I am on weight watchers and I buy at least 2 or 3 a week. They are diet friendly and oh so yummy! A lot of dinners taste processed and artificial, but these are delicious!
Hannah C.
I see these everywhere but are they worth buying?