BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Lemon Pepper Fish Culinary Collection.

With lemon herb rice, broccoli & red peppers.

No preservatives.

310 calories.

2g sat fat 10% DV.

550mg sodium 23% DV.

4g sugars.

13g protein 16% DV.

Vitamin C 35% DV.

Per package.

Wild caught fish. see more...

Miranda S.
Glenolden , PA
I love all lean cuisine meals because they taste great and are healthy for you I am a repeat consumer of this product because it is our delicious I recommend it to anybody trying to watch the calories or trying just to eat a little healthier
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
Most TV dinner fish is nasty but this one is really yummy! Has really good flavor and is easy to make! They aren't the cheapest but definitely worth it for the quality. I highly recommend them if you want some quick easy fish!
Mackenzie H.
PA
I liked this a lot actually. I like fish a lot and I love fresher tastes like lemon and i could actually taste the lemon which surprised me. I felt like this felt like a fresher fish than most lean cuisines so I would recommend
I was skeptical to mix lemon and pepper fish together to warm it up but when I try it first I was like when you think I'm going to taste good and I hook it up with some hot sauce and I want it up and I cook the fish and see that over again and one that one one time and it was delicious I feel little pepper in it I mean little butter and it was good I like lean cuisine is like it's something that's very nutritionist for people who actually maintaining their weights and less sodium in less calories than you know maintain your weight like I said but to me I think it's a great product I tried it at lunch I don't know probably cuz it was early noon probably I was hungry but at first I didn't so much like that but then I tried it again by putting hot sauce and everything and it was amazing I think it's great
Erica Q.
I read good reviews on this so tried it. This is my experience so maybe yours would be different. I got this at Walmart for $2 and it was discusting. The fish was just soggy and tasted awful. Even the smell stunk. I could not get rid of the smell from my microwave. The rice didn't even have taste to it that I just threw it away. I never tried I again.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
So good. Lean cuisine has been coming so hard w/ its culinary collection line. The food as the right amount of flavor so you don't feel you are sacrificing anything by eating healthy. I was so shocked as I use to eat their meals back in the days, Lol and they weren't that good, but I would definitely recommend this line to anyone looking for a quick, healthy alternative.
Stacy M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Tasted really great. The lemon pepper was just right and the fish was awesome. I liked that i had a great meal in just a few minutes. very easy to prepare just pop in microwave. This fish tastes a lot better than any other quick prepare meals that i have tried.
Priscilla G.
Chula Vista, CA
Is it really fish? I felt like I was eating an oversized fish stick that didn't even taste like fish. I sure tasted the lemon pepper though... that was probably the highlight of this meal. I definitely will not be repurchasing this particular one again
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is the fishiest smelling frozen fish I've ever encountered. I avoid bringing fish of any kind to work, because I'm not a total jerk. One day though, I opened my lunch bag and found that I'd grabbed this box by accident. Oh well, I thought, I'll just pop it in the microwave. It should be fine. WRONG. SO FISHY. So embarrassing.
JaKayla K.
I love the Lemon pepper fish it's really good, fresh and delicious. They really excite your taste buds a lot. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a good dinner or something you want for it.