BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Lemon Pepper Fish Culinary Collection.

With lemon herb rice, broccoli & red peppers.

No preservatives.

310 calories.

2g sat fat 10% DV.

550mg sodium 23% DV.

4g sugars.

13g protein 16% DV.

Vitamin C 35% DV.

Per package.

Wild caught fish. see more...

Erik S.
Erik S.
Bought it when it was on sale. Trying to save a few bucks and have a tasty lunch while at work. I understand that it has to be limited to be a Lean meal , but would like it to have a little bit more food. The taste was good and the texture was ok. What else do you want from a frozen food.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Tasted really great. The lemon pepper was just right and the fish was awesome. I liked that i had a great meal in just a few minutes. very easy to prepare just pop in microwave. This fish tastes a lot better than any other quick prepare meals that i have tried.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
PA
I liked this a lot actually. I like fish a lot and I love fresher tastes like lemon and i could actually taste the lemon which surprised me. I felt like this felt like a fresher fish than most lean cuisines so I would recommend
JaKayla K.
JaKayla K.
I love the Lemon pepper fish it's really good, fresh and delicious. They really excite your taste buds a lot. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a good dinner or something you want for it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
Loved this dish! Not as filling as traditional foods, but tasty and healthier! I would suggest pairing with another vegetable, salad, or fruit.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
absolutely delicious. I love lemon pepper fish and this tastes exactly like if I had made it myself! Wow. Totally worth the few bucks I spent.
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
This tastes good but it's not good for you at all. No frozen food is good especially when trying to diet so I don't recomend this often
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Florence, KY
Foodie Expert
All of their meals are delicious! Healthy and delicious! If you like this I would try the other fish option with mixed vegetables.
Yas A.
Yas A.
Such a clean meal of simple lemon and pepper fish. Tasty and light and healthy. Good for every night or on special occasions.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Ashland, KY
Horrible product!!! The seasoning was horrible the fish didn't even taste like fish. I've had better fish at McDonald's