BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Lemon Chicken.
Lightly breaded white meat chicken in a sweet lemon sauce with broccoli, red peppers & oregano white rice.
New recipe.
Chef's Pick™.
Culinary roundtable.
No preservatives.
Fat 8g, calories 290, fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 oz (255g). see more...

Rachel W.
Brooklyn , NY
Sometimes the chicken can be a hit or miss and you'll get bits that you can't chew. The sauce is fantastic but there isn't enough to cover the chicken and the broccoli.
Wendy j.
Lowell, MA
Personally I think Lean Cuisine one of the better tasting frozen meals. I am very picky about frozen meals and I eat a lot of them when I am trying to eat low calorie dinners and lunches.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
This is my absolute favorite Lean Cuisine meal of all time. I'm seriously obsessed with it. But I cannot find it anywhere and it's making me crazy. Please give me this lean cuisine back. I could eat it every single day and be happy.
Kim L.
I love the Lemon Pepper Fish. It is a very tasty quick option. I find it filling and satisfying. Not overly faked flavor like some meals can have. If I can't make it fresh this is my next choice.
I had this recently and it was delicious. The lemon sauce added a zesty fresh taste to the chicken. There are many good varieties in the Lean Cuisine line but this is one of my favorites. Maybe it will be one of yours too.
Lucy B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a very tasty meal. Unfortunately, what makes it so lean is the lack of food. You will definitely be wanting more.
Frugal F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sorry, but not a huge fan of this product. Taste is ok, but not very filling and sodium is quite high!
Roxanne R.
Harlingen, TX
I am a big fan of lean cuisines but this is not one of my favorites. it tastes like an instant meal.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This was okay. In general, I really don't like frozen meals but this one was alright.
Erika Q.
Lean cuisine is definitely good at giving some amazing foods and although I don't enjoy microwable food they sure do give you a delicious plate of food. Delicious food and amazing health choices.