Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Herb Roasted Chicken uploaded by Shannon F.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Herb Roasted Chicken.
White meat chicken & creamy herb sauce with roasted potatoes & broccoli florets.
No preservatives.
Fat 3g, calories 170, fiber 3g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Justin L.
Felton, DE
Foodie Expert
I loved it so much the sauce and the poatatoes go so well together also with parmasean cheese is the best too it just goes so well also it is not expensive and easy to make so it is convenient also and it met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone
Shannon F.
Foodie Expert
I love lean cuisines, so when I decided to go gluten-free I looked to see what options they had. One of them was this and while it isn't my favorite, it's still pretty yummy and not priced any higher than it's gluten-full lean cuisine buddies. The chicken is very good and the meal itself is filling, but I'm not too big of a fan of sauces in general and this one is just ok.
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
I bought this for $2 at shop rite recently. It cooks in 6 minutes and looked pretty good for only 170 calories. Flavor was good and chicken was of good quality and the potatoes were even crispy. I don't think this would be enough food for more than a small lunch. I would buy again.
KeiSha G.
Foodie Expert
I have a gluten allergy, and this is one of the few frozen meal options that is gluten free and affordable. Most gluten free meals are extremely overpriced and lack any flavor.
Abigail S.
I really enjoy this lean cuisine meal. The portion is good. It is also gluten free. Sometimes there are not very many vegetables to go with the chicken. The flavor is really good!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Foodie Expert
There was a time when I was dieting that I ate Lean Cuisine Herb Roasted Chicken every night for dinner. It is absolutely delicious! It teaches you portion control and is healthy for you. At first it doesn't seem like enough food to be satisfied, but the more you build your diet around this, you will find it is the perfect portion and your body will be happy with the results. Priced nicely!
Demetria A.
Durant, OK
I love this one! The chicken heats up perfectly and doesn’t taste rubbery like a lot of frozen chicken does. The veggies and sauce are delicious as well!
Holli O.
Great, quick meal for such a low calorie meal. Helped me get through the day when I was eating 500 cal a day. Thanks Lean Cuisine.
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good! The chicken could be a little better, a bit of a rubbery texture, but still delicious!
Alicia S.
Foodie Expert
Love lean cuisines. They're low calorie and delicious and low on sodium unlike some other meals