BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Grilled Chicken Caesar.
White meat chicken, broccoli & garlic flavored radiatore pasta in a parmesan Caesar sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g.
Calories 250.
Fiber 3g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I didn't think it was going to be good. I was so wrong. My learning that Lean Cuisine has really stepped up on their foods. Because I keep finding products that are really good. It was delicious. I would buy this product again. I would recommend it.
Louise S.
Chandler
Foodie Expert
This is really good. It has garlic and Parmesan tasting that makes the flavor combo really good. You hear in micro according to packages. The chicken is white and it tastes really good. I would like to see a little more chicken in it. The veggies are soft in s I would recommend this and actually all of them are good !! I have eaten these for dinner and lunch , perfect size portions. They fill you up.
Donna L.
Boiling Springs, SC
Foodie Expert
Delicious! I love anything with grilled chicken so that is what grabbed my attention. I have bought lean cuisine before. Very healthy. That's why I love this brand. Better than other products. Absolutely buy again. Would tell my friends and I do
Josephine S.
Foodie Expert
This was so good! I'm not a big fan of lean cuisine but I have to say that I was not disappointed with this choice! It's good for something light and not too heavy! If I am in a rush I will definitely buy this again!
Barrett B.
Foodie Expert
I always need a quick meal and I always want to keep it healthy, so lean cuisine is my go to. It is an easy pop in the microwave for an actually great tasting meal. I highly recommend it for anyone.
Tanja J.
Las Vegas, NV
This was the first Lean Cuisine I've ever eaten. It's awesome! I never usually have high expectations for frozen microwaveable food but it raises my standards to the max. Every one I've tried has been great. There's no sacrifice taste for price!
Crystal ß.
Bradenton
Foodie Expert
I love the recipes and I recommend them they are cheap and easy to make in the microwave they have plenty to choose from
Georganna G.
Love Lean Cuisines but this is one of my favorite entrees! It's filled with flavor and actually left me feeling full.
Jasmine C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Good but high in sodium. I tried it once but have not bought it again. Not healthy but it is a reasonable price.
Ken W.
Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
I really like lean cuisine you get the taste of a great meal with the comfort of knowing its good for younas well