Add a Photo

By LEAN CUISINE
#87 in Frozen Entrees
Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Glazed Chicken.
Roasted white meat chicken in a savory lemon tarragon sauce with rice, green beans & cashews...
New recipe.
Chef's Pick™.
Culinary roundtable.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g, calories 240, fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 8 1/2 oz (240g).
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

Another favorite of mine, this meal has quality chicken, fresh tasting green beans, rice, and cashews. The box describes the glaze as a lemon-tarragon sauce. To me, this sauce doesn't taste lemony, but it's delicious and mild nonetheless. Clocks in at only 250 calories, and i love it because counting calories doesn't leave a lot of free room for rice. With this, i can have some rice, but still get in protein and veggies. The cashews aren't overwhelming and provide a great, crunchy, texture difference.
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

I love lean cuisine meals! Especially the healthy choice ones. I don't ever feel guilty when eating them. I usually eat them for lunch and they get me through the day until dinner time. They are so good! This is one of my favorite kinds. The chicken is so tender and juicy and the vegetables do not taste like they have been frozen!
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY

I really like this product. The glazed chicken collection is one of my favorites. They are reasonably healthy meals; and very convenient. However, as far as portion control, that part doesn't really help me. They taste so good that it's all I can do not to want... and eat a second one.
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Kettering, OH

Absolutely love these. They're great for portion control and they're also really tasty. Good for the days where I don't have time to make a healthy lunch or dinner.
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

Always my favorite! The chicken is always tender and cooked just right! This really tastes good too!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA

Absolutely loved this, so easy and super fast to make and it was so delicious!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH

The three pieces of chicken are generously sized and very tender. The sauce has a nice flavor and there is plenty of it. The rice, beans, and cashews are a nice combination.
Amber L.
Amber L.

That is my favorite flavor of meal from lean cuisine. They are great to eat when your watching your weight on a diet or just want to eat healthy.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

I love these so much so easy,healthy, and filling. perfect for work or school! love the asian one!!!

Join Now