BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Fiesta Grilled Chicken.
White meat chicken in a Mexican-style cream sauce with a seasoned rice blend.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 260, fiber 4g.
Serving suggestion.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I'm a huge fan of lean cuisine and this Meal is amazing. I love that you are still getting a great meal without all of the calories and these are very affordable and easy to prepare I highly recommend
Ruth L.
Herriman, UT
I love this meal! As a lean cuisine lover for a long time, I have a few meals that I keep going back to- this definitely being one of them! The flavor is great and I feel satisfied after eating it! :)
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
For being a healthy option it has a lot of flavor. Just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and it's ready. This is my favorite of all the dinners. It's filling. I buy a few every time I go to the store
Rachel H.
Pleasantly surprised by this. Wasn't sure what to expect from their cream sauce but it was pretty good all mixed together and very filling for what you get.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Extremely good great flavor and just the right amount to get you full. Great for lunch or a quick dinner
Nell H.
Good taste, but the portion size is somewhat small. I try to pair it with a fruit so that I feel fuller.
Blair C.
Addis, LA
I am always looking for something quick to eat, and this is by far my favorite lean cuisine meal besides the organic white cheddar noodles! #Foodie
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Do not buy. This tastes like plastic. I much prefer Weight Watchers to Leane Cuisine.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
This Lean Cusine is fantastic! Packed with tons of bold awesome flavors and for way less calories then fast food!
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I eat lean cuisine almost every single day solely because they are fast, convenient, and I'm lazy. Most flavors I've tried are really good. Of course the portions are pretty small but they're low in calories and pretty filling. The chicken is sometimes a little dry or bland but over all it's pretty good and I will continue to purchase.