Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Deep Dish Three Meat Pizza uploaded by Michela C.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Deep Dish Three Meat Pizza uploaded by Michael B.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Deep Dish Three Meat Pizza uploaded by Jennifer K.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Deep Dish Three Meat Pizza.
Pepperoni, Italian sausage & seasoned ground beef with reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
Fat 9g, calories 380, fiber 3g.
U.S. Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture Est.1682-A.
Net wt 6 3/8 oz (180g). see more...

Hailey A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these pizzas because the macros for the entire thing are pretty good! Over 20 grams of protein with only 9 grams of fat is amazing for a pizza. I’ve purchased these so many times and I still love them! Super satisfying if you have a craving
Michael B.
Westminster, CA
I probably eat one of these a week. Packed with protein and not too many calories and fat. Closest thing to real pizza you can get without going for the real thing. Crust isn't great, but it's definitely no bad and keeps it all together and if you absolutely had to you could cut it off and not feel ripped off. Cheese is good and not greasy and the meat is really good for a frozen pizza, especially a "lean" pizza. Definitely need to go out and pick one of these up, probably two or three.
Jennifer K.
Not bad for a microwave meal pizza....the crust is thick, and crisps pretty well in the microwave crisping tray. The sauce and toppings taste ok, but they're sparse (I only had one pepperoni on the last one I bought!). If you're trying to watch portions, and still enjoy pizza, this is a good product for you!
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
As I've stated in other reviews- I eat lean cuisine almost every day. Sometimes twice a day. The pizzas are my favorite because you can indulge in a craving without exceeding your calorie goal for the day. The texture of the crust is surprisingly good for something so low calorie and the flavor of the meat and sauce is fantastic. The size is perfect for one serving, I buy these pizzas very frequently.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
Hands down my favorite pizza from Lean Cuisine. Totally fulfills a pizza craving, without the guilt that often comes afterward. Has a decent amount of protein as well. Not overly priced either. Recommend to anyone who is trying to be conscious of their intake, but still want some of the comfort foods.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
For being a "healthy" frozen pizza, this is really good! I'm not a big fan of crust, so it has a little more crust than I personally like, but I really do like these! And they don't' feel too "heavy" to eat for lunch. Quick and easy, and is plenty for a meal!
Maryellen C.
I can't even tell you in the last 3 years how many Lean Cuisines I've eaten but I can tell you about the last 60 lb have a lot to go but these are a great meal add a salad or at a side of veggies and you really do feel satisfied I love the pizza especially the spinach and mushroom
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Great flavor,great price, very filling and satisfying to make my pizza fix go away. I love the toppings. Easy to make and it's healthy and bad weight watchers smart points too
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If you like more crust, this is a good option for you. I prefer a thinner crust generally, but I like the toppings on this version and the amount of cheese, so I do eat it every once in a while.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
A MUST HAVE lunch/dinner in the freezer! As a teacher, I need to keep something like this handy for a quick hot lunch. Following Weight Watchers, Lean Cuisine products are great for providing the points values. My favorite is the BBQ chicken pizza, but the meat lovers is good, too!