BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Chile Lime Chicken.
White meat chicken in a spicy red chile lime sauce with a medley of roasted corn, peppers & rice.
New Chef's Pick™ culinary roundtable.
No preservatives.
Fat 3g.
Calories 240.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I like all of these except for the one in peanut sauce. Lean Cuisine has the best frozen diet dinners and side dishes! I've lived off of them for months adding a small salad with a light dressing. I lost 40 lbs in 2 months and that was a year ago, I haven't gained any of it back!
Tara B.
Great taste but have a glass of water ready it does have a spice to it. Good portion just enough to fill you up. Most times food lion has them for 2/$4. Perfect for a quick easy lunch at work. I'm a recurring customer!
Cristie G.
I sometimes buy these for lunch and I tried this one recently. I'm not fond do of the chicken. It was a little rubbery for my taste. The flavor was on point on the chicken. It had a nice Glaze just to rubbwey. The rice was very dry. It needed more flavor and to be a bit more moisture. I did eat it all because I was starving. I will not buy this flavor again.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
The best meal for portion control when you are on a diet. Super easy to prepare. I eat them everyday, and I'm satisfied every time. I wish they had more flavored though. I recommend it for those on a diet, super low in calories.
Linda M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great foods and perfect for watching my weight I dont have to weigh it it is already done for me. Veggies and poteins are very good. the price is great
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Lean cuisines are a great option for a quick easy filling meal. Great for when you are in a hurry and usually you can get them on sale.
Wendy G.
I love chicken so much !! It's great taste so good !! But 5$ a box 😐 chill I'm a broke college kid trying to be healthy
Erikka B.
I work out of town at a bare bones office one day a week and this is my lunch go to because it's fast and flavorful.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
These tasted like a very flavorful Mexican food dish this was really good and you cannot beat the calories
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
This is good but it just tastes like process did but it's edible it's not that's bad but it could be better