BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean CuisineĀ® Culinary Collection Chicken with Almonds.
Chicken tenderloins with rice, vegetables & almonds.
No preservatives.
Fat 4.5g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department Of Agriculture. see more...

sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Not my favorite frozen dinner. I have tried other Lean Cusine meals and have been a lot better then this one. Just opening it out of the box does not look to appetizing and just is pretty bland in flavor. Its a frozen meal so I understand they are not better then fresh meals, but this one is not the best.
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
Lean Cuisine is my all time favorite frozen food brand! All the foods from this brand are very tasty and there is few I dislike. The portions are very small so that is a con if you eat more, but for those who like proportioning their foods and want something healthy, this is for you!
Jessica T.
Myrtle beach, SC
Defiantly will not be buying again! Had no taste!! I would expect more for the price I paid!!
cassandra b.
Waterford , MI
I got this by mistake not noticing that there are peanuts in it. it tasted good aside from that i guess. i hate nuts in food.
angel h.
I've always loved lean cuisine. i just wish their meat was a little better quality. i buy their products often though.
Stephanie V.
Brick, Nj
Not bad for a frozen meal, just not one of my favorites. And it doesn't look as appealing as the photo on the box would lead you to believe.
Alisa-Ann B.
Palm Bay, FL
As always impressed with these meals seeing as they are frozen meals..... Def could eat these daily
Angela K.
You can lose weight with this product. I'm not a fan of almonds or any type of nuts with chicken though.
Kwissy A.
Healthy and yummy! I highly recommend this! Perfect size when you're on a diet!
Ashley W.
Hickory, NC
Not the best of choices from the lean cuisine line. I would no recommend compared to some of the other choices