BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Chicken & Vegetables.
Roasted chicken tenderloins, garden vegetables & parmesan cheese with vermicelli.
No preservatives.
Fat 4g, calories 220, fiber 3g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 10 1/2 oz (297g). see more...

Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
I saw these on sale at target for under $1.30. I thought it was a steal. With a large family it's easy to heat one up and take it in the car or after a long day. It's also a good portion control size but always read the nutritional facts.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Foodie Expert
This is disgusting it should be called roasted chicken and veggies spaghetti in pizza sauce. I totally wasted my money buying this I'm very picky I definitely won't ever buy this one again
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These meals are perfect if you need something to grab on your way out the door to work or if you just don't feel like making anything to eat. Good proportion sizes also
Molly G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
For a meal on-the-go, this isn't half bad! The noodles get overcooked pretty easily, so if you like your pasta al dente I'd recommend cutting down the time. ALSO, adding pepper can help revitalize the flavors.
Sara F.
Vicksburg
I really enjoy lean cuisine as a quick easy lunch or dinner when my fiancé is working late. The chicken & veggies is pretty good but not much different than there others.
Not a big fan of these kind of healthy meals but the first time I tried them I fell in love you can't go wrong with loving a frozen meal that's ALSO healthy for you!
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
Great flavor and it actually fills you up. Which works great for me when I'm dieting or even when I'm not. Just to eat healthier. The chicken and veggies just add a great combination of flavors. I would definitely recommend that other people try this just because it's a healthy alternative when you don't feel like cooking and it's way better than any fast food you could get.
Madison C.
Romeoville, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this meal! It's pretty healthy but also gives a lot of flavor. It's easy to eat and prepare. You can take it to work, schedule, anywhere! Definitely would buy again and even other dishes as well!
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
Love the way it fills me up and keeps me from getting hungry for a few hours. carb content-great...calorie content-great also
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Foodie Expert
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Leslie I.
Foodie Expert
Do these actually help when dieting ?