BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom Panini.
White meat chicken, spinach, mushrooms, red peppers and cheese sauce on Italian bread.
Fat 7g, calories 310, fiber 6g.
Net wt 6 oz (170g). see more...

april n.
Forest lake , MN
Purchased at: Target
I actually really liked this! It was my first time trying it and I was definitely surprised. I didn’t taste much mushrooms (if any), which was kind of disappointing. But, other than that, I loved the taste! One other thing I didn’t like, was the bread turned soggy, but I’m not sure what I was expecting. I would recommend making this in a toaster oven if possible for the best results.
Deb K.
Lean Cuisine Paninis are convenient and l, for the most part, tasty. I have to admit that the skimp BIG time when it comes to toppings and at least 75% of my bread is barren and has no meat or toppings on it. To that point, they really skimp with the meat. You'll be lucky to get a small chopped up, unrecognizable piece of meat scattered here and there throughout the panini.
Theresa P.
Livonia, NY
Oh my goodness! This sandwich is so delicious! I genuinely love Lean Cuisine products, and when I've got extra room in the freezer, I always stock up! This sandwich in particular is one of my favs, and it's easy to prep. cause all you need is the microwave! Good flavor, and quite satisfying!
Erin M.
Nashville , TN
I could eat these for the rest of my life. They are so delicious and save you so much calories compared to a normal panini. The chicken, spinach and mushroom taste so good together and I would recommend this to anyone! I will definitely buy again!
Angel H.
This panini is so great. It gives you just the right amount of serving. If you cook it on the crisping plate the outside of the bread will get a crisp to it. It’s definitely one of my favorite frozen sandwiches.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
These are really good, kind of was surprised because Lean Cuisine tends to be hit or miss in my opinion. And plus a panini in the microwave? Has the potential to go wrong very easily. But it was great, you get a lot of cheese for the calorie content and the chicken isn't scrimping either. Also very flavorful, good texture and not soggy, actually crisp! Pretty amazing considering it was a microwaveable meal after all.
Claire O.
Really good panini! The bread has a good crunch as if you actually made the sandwich in a panini maker! It's a delicious product that is good value & at an even better price! A lot of times grocery stores will even have a special where you can buy 5 for $7 so that's an even better deal!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I try not to eat frozen food very often. When I do, I like to get these panini sandwiches. The chicken, spinach, and mushroom is one of my favorite flavors. I like that this sandwich doesn't get soggy. It stays very crisp.
Michelle M.
Gilbert, AZ
Lean cuisine is great to take for lunch, because it's low calorie, yet satisfying, and great flavor too! I was wary about the bread not microwaving well, but their box design made it turn out great!
Morgan N.
Defintely my top 5 favorite frozen meals! They taste so good, have low calories, fat, etc. and are cheap! Like $3! They are really filling too!! GO BUY IT!

Walmart