Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt uploaded by Lisa M.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt.
White meat chicken, tomato, bacon and a ranch sauce in a flavorful flatbread.
Fat 9g.
Calories 370.
Fiber 5g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Casey A.
New Haven, CT
I enjoy this microwavable meal for taste, convenience and ease. During a busy week, it's super easy to take a lunch with me to work for a snack or meal. In my opinion, this is a very tasty choice. I will however, touch base that it is not the best nutritious option that Lean Cuisine offers. Besides that, I enjoy this product!
Catherine R.
While these are very, very tasty I don't consider 370 calories for just the sandwich "lean".  Also they have 530 mg of sodium, which is a lot.  They are a touch on the pricey side but Walmart will put them on sale every now and again.  I probably wouldn't buy they again because while they do taste really good, they aren't a super low calorie option for dieting.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
I LOVE THESE. Great taste and amazing product. Inexpensive and still delightful tasting. I hate paying expensive prices and they still taste awful. These pizza flatbreads are awesome. I like all kinds of them. Super quick when I have a lunch break!
Aurora S.
These things are amazing! They taste as if they weren't good for you. I love the taste. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a quick snack or meal. I always buy these and this is by far my favorite kind.
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
About eight years ago I lost thirty five pounds. I've kept off the weight. I have these meals everyday at work for lunch. The quality of the food is great and can't beat the price. I buy these at price chopper where they're always on sale five for ten dollars. Before I lost the weight I'd spend that much on lunch for one day.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I try not to eat Lean Cuisine's too frequently, but in a pinch, I'll grab one and it's usually pretty tasty. This flatbread however went waaaay above my expectations in taste! It was like something you'd get at a restaurant. I'll definitely be repurchasing for days I need a quick meal. Nice work Lean Cuisine!
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
I have to say Lean Cuisines are typically delicious. Honestly they are not the best nutritionally wise as they may seem such as in the way of carbs and sodium but they are a good alternative for lunches when trying to eat healthier and in a rush. Definitely recommend them !!
Julia H.
Lincoln, NE
Frozen dinners are never my favorite meal but this had pretty good flavor and filled me up. They're a little pricey for what you get, but I expect that with a healthier frozen dinner.
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
Great for when u dont have time in the morning to pack yourself a lunch or when youre just too lazy. And it tastes great. The bread doesnt come out hard either.
Mika C.
This is my favorite! It was so melt and gushy! The flavors were great. My only complaint is that it's really hard to find in stores for me.