Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Chicken Pecan uploaded by Amber M.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Chicken Pecan uploaded by Manda B.Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Chicken Pecan uploaded by Amanda M.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Chicken Pecan.
New recipe.
Chef's Pick???.
Culinary roundtable.
Roasted chicken in a maple bourbon sauce with white & wild rice, pecans, sweet potatoes, apples & cranberries.
No preservatives.
Fat 8g, calories 350, fiber 3g.
Serving suggestion.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Does anyone find the chicken a little chewy in this? I tr...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love Lean Cuisine! This one is very, very tasty! It's different too which is why I chose it! I am very satisfied and will purchase this again! The only downside of this dish is that the meat was a little rubbery. From now on I will most likely avoid the ones with meat in them or just pick it out since there really isn't that much anyway! Other than the meat, the overall quality is amazing!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
This was really good! I enjoy eating these Lean Cuisine meals when I'm in a hurry at lunch. They seem fairly healthy. This one has a great flavor and I liked the combo of ingredients.
Amanda M.
Lancaster, PA
I normally eat salad everyday for lunch however I have recently been buying frozen meals usually lean cuisine. I came across this one today and am I glad!!! this one is the best and I cannot believe I never seen it before! the sauce is great and goes well with the chicken and the sweet potatoes! and sweet cranberries to top it off! with it!
Manda B.
I love this one! The pecans give a nice nutty texture! The chicken, rice, and veggies taste good too. Same with the sauce. I always buy Lean Cusine meals. They are a nice quick and good meal when you don't have a lot of time to eat but want something good. Always affordable too.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I ate this the other night for dinner. I had picked it up from Wal-Mart. This meal was very delicious! Loved the sweetness the fruit added to the dish and the sauce has a nice flavor. Only thing I would change is maybe add bigger chunks of sweet potato. Definitely will have to buy this again!
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
I love bringing these to work! It is so hard to find good tasting frozen entrees but I think Lean Cuisine does a great job with this. For how few of calories it is I am always surprised about how full I am after! Great buy
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
I picked this up one day when I was undecided about what I wanted for lunch. It was a good choice. The meat was well cooked, not overdone and the vegetables kept their flavor very well. Very good flavors.
Irene
Little Rock, AR
This meal is so so good! It's the perfect mix between healthy and Thanksgiving dinner! When I first saw it, I was skeptical, but now I pick one up almost every time I'm at the store.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
This doesn't taste like "diet food" which is always a plus when you are trying to eat healthier. I love the little pops of cranberries in it.
Jessica W.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite lean cuisine option! I was a little skeptical of this option at first but it tastes so good and stays with me throughout the day!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone find the chicken a little chewy in this? I tried this a few days ago and the chicken was a little rubbery!