BY LEAN CUISINE #94 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Chicken Marsala.
New recipe.
Chef's Pick™.
Culinary roundtable.
White meat chicken in a marsala wine sauce with mushroom & pea risotto.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g.
Calories 220.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Kara S.
Kara S.
I have wanted to like this product but I have never been able to get over all of the added ingredients. I don't find it as flavorful as if it were freshly cooked. And buy the time I've spent the money, I've regretted not just making it at home and bringing my lunch. I wouldn't buy this one again.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious ! Best part about these meals are that they are healthy and low calorie but the same time absolutely mouth watering flavor! I highly recommend they are pretty affordable in my opinion !
Lillyana A.
Lillyana A.
Safford, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love eating lean cuisine especially when I've had a long day and I don't feel like cooking dinner this is such a great and delicious alternative! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lewisberry, PA
This is a really good lean cuisine. The risotto is fantastic and creamy and the Marsala sauce has mushrooms and is really good. It's also very low in calories.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Foodie Expert
For a frozen food lean cuisine is really good. I like to eat these for lunch at work. Fast take and easy to grab and go in the morning.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I love this as a quick meal. It allows you to not cheat on a diet but is quick and easy to make. Also a great value
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
Delicious! I like all the Lean Cuisine dinners. I highly recommend it! I eat them for lunch.
Tom H.
Tom H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great flavor, but not necessarily the healthiest. All about portion control
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This is really good. It tastes like you got it from a restaurant. This is a great alternative if you don't want to cook after a hard, long day. You can micorave it in minutes and enjoy a tasty meal. I would recommend this meal to you if you have or on a diet or really busy.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
Foodie Expert
These are probably one of my favorite brands of frozen dinners. They have great meals and great ingredients.
amber d.
amber d.
Are these high in sodium?
Tam C.
Tam C.
Foodie Expert
Are these meals good? How is the taste? Are they really good for loosing weight?