BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Chicken Marsala.
New recipe.
Chef's Pick™.
Culinary roundtable.
White meat chicken in a marsala wine sauce with mushroom & pea risotto.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g.
Calories 220.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tammi G.
Evansville, IN
I am a frozen meal expert and I love Lean Cuisine. My favorite on the go meal is the cheese pizza. Very high quality and a good value for the money. It is a healthy alternative to regular frozen pizza and couldn't be any easier to fix when your in a hurry.
Kara S.
I have wanted to like this product but I have never been able to get over all of the added ingredients. I don't find it as flavorful as if it were freshly cooked. And buy the time I've spent the money, I've regretted not just making it at home and bringing my lunch. I wouldn't buy this one again.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This is really good. It tastes like you got it from a restaurant. This is a great alternative if you don't want to cook after a hard, long day. You can micorave it in minutes and enjoy a tasty meal. I would recommend this meal to you if you have or on a diet or really busy.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Delicious ! Best part about these meals are that they are healthy and low calorie but the same time absolutely mouth watering flavor! I highly recommend they are pretty affordable in my opinion !
Lillyana A.
Safford, AZ
I love eating lean cuisine especially when I've had a long day and I don't feel like cooking dinner this is such a great and delicious alternative! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a really good lean cuisine. The risotto is fantastic and creamy and the Marsala sauce has mushrooms and is really good. It's also very low in calories.
Rachel A.
For a frozen food lean cuisine is really good. I like to eat these for lunch at work. Fast take and easy to grab and go in the morning.
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
I love all lean cusines and this one is super yummy. Very easy to heat up and very quick. I eat them all the time.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this as a quick meal. It allows you to not cheat on a diet but is quick and easy to make. Also a great value
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
These are probably one of my favorite brands of frozen dinners. They have great meals and great ingredients.
amber d.
Are these high in sodium?
Tam C.
Are these meals good? How is the taste? Are they really good for loosing weight?