BY LEAN CUISINE #24 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Chicken Club Panini.
White meat chicken with crumbled bacon, tomatoes, cheese & ranch style sauce on sourdough bread.
Fat 9g.
Calories 360.
Fiber 4g. see more...

Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
I was a little hesitant to try these Panini’s from lean cuisine when I did I was actually very pleasantly surprised by the good taste of them and the crispiness of the bread. It is a good size sandwich that I actually felt you up with a side of chips.
Natasha B.
Bowling green, KY
This is a good go to for lunch when I can’t leave the office. I am also amazed how the bread comes out of the microwave toasted. It doesn’t have a ton of flavor but when it comes to microwave meals it’s not bad.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
Not bad for frozen.. This is about the only frozen sandwich I'll eat. It comes with a little serving board that you set it on when cooking, and it gives the bread a little toast. I love it!
Shannon l.
Carson , CA
Love these paninis! They are my go to food when I want to cheat on a diet without really cheating, although they do have high amounts of sodium the flavor and crunch is something you don’t usually get with frozen meals. I’d love it if they could lower the price because I’d buy more
Krystle S.
Mobile, AL
I love Lean Cuisine for lunch options! They heat up fast and are filling. I’ve been buying them for a while now. I did have to stop while pregnant since they have a VERY high salt content, but I love them & drink enough water normally not to notice.
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
These taste SO good! This is a go to during the week when I don't feel like making my lunch for work. It's so easy and tastes amazing. I would recommend this to all my friends looking for a quick and cheap alternative to going out for lunch at the office.
Haileigh J.
El Cajon, CA
This is one of my favorite fro zen meals. Easy to make and very healthy. Good amount of calories. My only downfall is that chicken is sometimes not that good and I replace it with my own sometimes. Other than that this meal is full of flavor and I would recommend trying it out!
Meagan F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are my absolute favorite sandwiches. I remove the tonato and add a little more ranch but absolutely love them. The bread doesn't get to hard or to soft in the microwave unlike some sandwiches I have had before.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Gross, absolutely disgusting. The bread tore my mouth apart because it was so dry and hard. There was very little chicken, so I was not satiated enough to get through a few hours of work. I will not purchase again.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
I keep these stocked in my freezer that's how much I like this sandwich. These are quick and convenient for lunch. They heat up quickly and taste amazing. I love the combination of cheese, chicken, and bacon!
Sarah B.
This is my favorite Lean Cuisine. What are your favorites?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is this good?? They look like they're yummy!