Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Chicken Carbonara uploaded by Claire M.

BY LEAN CUISINE #96 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Chicken Carbonara.
Roasted white meat chicken with fettuccini, asparagus & bacon in a creamy sauce.
New recipe.
Chef's Pick™, culinary roundtable.
Fat 8g, calories 280, fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 oz (255g). see more...

Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
Probably will not buy again. The chicken is questionable and rubbery. The sauce is good, but you can tell it's salty. The asparagus is still tender.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good.. if you skip the chicken..the sauce has good flavor, veggies too. The bacon is pointless as its so small.
Emily W.
Bel Air, MD
Usually frozen meals taste really gross, but these are really great. I love the carbonara taste without the calories. It's not too heavy or too watery. Really creamy, good taste
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Very smoky flavor. I think the chicken is treated to kind of taste like bacon. It's an okay Lean Cuisine and I would buy it again just for variety, but it's a little bland despite the intense smoky flavor. I wish there were more veggies.
Sarah C.
Foodie Expert
I hate asparagus but I always seem to eat it in this meal. I love the smoky bacon taste and the creamy sauce! Could use a little pepper/spice but I still give it an A!
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
This meal had a bland taste for me. It was edible but I was expecting more flavor and the chicken didn't taste like chicken. f
Morgan  W.
Foodie Expert
Lean cuisines are good, theres just too much salt in them for people who need to watch their cholesterol and don't want to retain water weight.
MiMi G.
Casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
Pretty tasty and a bit healthy. Great for a quick snack or on the go. I like that theres so many different dishes to choose from.
Wendi L.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Not much flavor at all even for frozen dinner but I guess that's because it's also supposedly way healthier than others
natalie m.
Foodie Expert
Very very delicious its been a while since I've had this but it was very good and I didn't feel guilty eating it