BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Culinary Collection Beef Pot Roast.
With roasted potatoes, carrots, onions, green beans & celery in a savory gravy.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g.
Calories 210.
Fiber 3g.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Tristan B.
New Market, TN
This dinner does taste slightly like pot roast, but not a good one. I would expect large pieces of meat with veggies that have been slow cooking for hours. Instead, it's extremely salty and smells a little weird. The smell is VERY strong. I would not purchase this again.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Delicious! Really quick and easy too especially for those lazy and tiring days after school or workz
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Foodie Expert
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Foodie Expert
I normally LOVE Lean Cuisines, and eat one everyday for lunch. This flavor though, I wasn't as impressed with. I found the sauce to be a little bit weird and overpowering. The meat quality was not as great as some of their other products, either.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I love the Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Beef Pot Roast. The beef is always very tender and the vegetbales are soft and fresh. I love this meal and I love how low calorie it is. I like to eat this meal with a side salad and its a very filling dinner!
Madison R.
Pound, VA
Foodie Expert
Healthy! I am absolutely in LOVE with this product! It works wonderfully and it actually ended up exceeding my expectations for it! It is a wonderful price considering how great of quality it is. I enjoyed this product so I definitely recommend to others!
crystal m.
Just had this the other day and it was pretty good. The meat and potatoes were my favorite part. Only thing i wasn't too fond of was the gravy but I think i would still buy this again.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Foodie Expert
The ve this! Great food for a great price. It tastes yummy and left me feeling full and satisfied.
Liv S.
Falling Waters, WV
this product has very good tastes and flavors. it is very inexpensive to buy
Jillian B.
The beef pot roast had a good flavor and texture. I usually don't enjoy the meats in frozen entrees however this entree tasted like a home cooked meal. It was the first time I tried it and plan to but it again