Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Baked Chicken uploaded by Himali B.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Culinary Collection Baked Chicken.
White meat chicken with savory stuffing & creamy red skin mashed potatoes.
No preservatives.
Fat 7g, calories 240, fiber 2g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 8 5/8 oz (244g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I am not a big fan of frozen food but I appreciate the fact that frozen meals do save a lot of time and come in handy whenever we have less time in hand. That being said this meal is I generally don't have high expectations from frozen meals but this meal has exceeded my expectations it's has become my absolute favourite I never expected this from a frozen meal. Mashed potato and baked chicken both of these taste great as are full of flavours. Now I keep atekast 4-5 of these meals in stock in my refrigerator for times when I really don't have time to prepare fresh food. Its quiet affordable too and readily available. I buy these from King Soopers. I definitely recommend it.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I love lean cuisine, it’s a quick easy lunch on days I don’t have time to pack. The ingredients usually taste fresh and hot, and i feel as though they are healthy. Because they’re such a small portion size it is harder to get full of them and feel like your satisfied. I’d recommend them to anyone who’s busy and needs a quick lunch.
Deb J.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Lean Cuisine! All of their meals are single serve portions that work great for me. I have a 16 yr old who has an active life with cheer and work and is never home for dinner. The meals make it easy for me to pop in the microwave and have a nutritious meal in minutes. Try them all!
Cassie K.
This is one of my favorite frozen dinners. It doesn't feel like you're compromising a "comfort food" type of meal, with chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy. It's only 250 calories, which is great for those of us who are counting calories. The chicken is good quality - nothing grisly here! The potatoes and stuffing are great as well. Will definitely continue to purchase this one.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love this meal. When me and my mom and sister first started buying them this was one of the originals we all liked to get. There is still the same great taste but the lack of star is coming from the fact we have bought them for a while and although the price is the same the portion is much smaller. Still good though!
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
I was surprised by the amount of chicken that was in these TV dinners. It actually came with enough to fill me up. I would say that I had about a whole chicken breast in my TV dinners. They are very delicious as well.
Kelly K.
I really enjoy Lean Cuisine meals. But, this meal was not my favorite. The chicken never seemed to cook right and had a different taste to it. This would not be my first pick. Although most meals typically are good.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
This food is so delicious and so affordable, plus the portions are huge which is good when you want to be full from one meal. Thank You for such delicious Diet meals
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
This frozen meal is one of my favorites -- the chicken is not too dry and the stuffing is really good. This is a good substitute for a "comfort food" meal!
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Holy box of deliciousness!!!! This meal is great. It was filled with tons of chicken and it tasted amazing! A MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!