BY LEAN CUISINE

Feed your soul with true throwback moments from LEAN CUISINE COMFORT dishes. These rich dishes deliver the true taste of home. LEAN CUISINE FAVORITES are delicious go-to classics, always perfect no matter what your appetite. The recipes you've always remembered with tastes you'll never forget. see more...

Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love having these combo packs because I can get a few with a good price and not have to worry about
Coming back to the store for dinner one night because I had bought extra! I would recommend buying in bulk like this!(:
Mary C.
I bought this variety pack for the first time a few weeks ago.  I had not tried these specific meals before, but was pleasantly surprised.  Turkey is always my go to when I purchase one of the prepared frozen meals, but the meatloaf was very good.  I also enjoyed the meatballs!  It was a good value for the variety pack.
Amber L.
Pittsburgh
I enjoy these portioned lunches. My favorite is the meatloaf and mashed potatoes. The only thing bad about these are ...that they could use a little bit more seasoning.
Chris C.
La Mirada, CA
The food is so bland and essentially flavorless. I had to gag the food down just to eat it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.